I don't want him, but he's mine and i dont share.

After an hour of pretending to draw Benny, the bell rang and school ended. I put the blank pieces of sketching paper back in my bag. Then, I dragged Benny out of the room with one hand and held on to the giant sun flower with the other. "Let the show begin." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that. " Benny asked.

"I asked where were we suppose to meet them up?"

"I," Benny corrected, "was suppose to meet them by my locker." So, we walked back to his locker. Guess who was waiting for us.

Both of the girls!

Its a good thing i didn't have to wait, because I get impatient. They were looking at each other like they were seconds away from clawing each others eyes out.

JOY! A smile lite up my face.

When they noticed Benny and I walking up to them, they looked confused but smiled. "Hello." He greeted them and placed a bouquet in each of their hands. The looked at each other, and back at us.

They hesitated, but Shanna spoke up first. "What all this about babe?" She asked clinging on to his right arm. Shanna looked pissed. ' hit each other... or him.' I cheered in my head, grinning from ear to ear."She said you agreed to go to homecoming with her." Shanna said, glaring at Tori. "We both know that's not true, right baby?" She asked in an annoying, high-pitched baby voice as she rubbed her gigantic breasts against his arm."Tell her your going to Homecoming with me." She said matter-of-faculty

I looked down at my 'barely their B's,' and sighed. Maybe I should have of drank my milk when i was littke, like my mother told me.

When i looked back up, Tori was attached to his other arm. "Benny, baby i have no clue what she's talking about. Tell her you going with me. " She demanded.

Oh angry, i like that. I chuckled to my self, but i guess they heard. " Don't tell me you think you going with him too, hoe?" Tori asked, like the ignorant Bitch she was. I knew she was an air head, but even she shouldn't have been dumb enough to insult me. Shanna's face paled at Tori's comment.

And something in me snapped." If I wanted Benny, I could have him. Right, man whore?" I looked angrily at him and he nodded once, in agreement.

"As for whore comment, I've only slept with one person my entire life. " Benny looked at me confused. He lifted one eyebrow up. How many jocks did you do the week, slut?" I asked. It may seem bitchy of me, but I didn't start this. Hell, I even believe that a girl should sleep around, if it makes her happy. But she started this. I never start things but I always defend myself. No one has any right to disrespect me.

Tori got red and stayed quite. "Oh you have nothing to say now?" I asked smiling. " Good, because I'm not done talking. I already know the answer to the question." I waved around three fingers in the air as she got redder.

"How?" She questioned.

"It's amazing how quick boys blab to their friends. And since i don't needlessly talk shit about people, I got a lot of friends: Jocks, mathleats, chest club. Maybe if you opened your mouth in of your legs, you've have friends instead of one night stands.... Oh, wait. Tim told me that the whole mouth thing didn't really make you two friends." I said, while batting my eyelashes.

She was completely speechless. Game. Match. Set. Tori and Benny were confused, but Shanna knew exactly what i was talking about.

"Plus, I don't want anything to do with what Benny's got planned for the two of you." The looked at him. Back to my show!

"What is she talking about?" They asked and unison. It was quite creepy.

"She talking about me taking the both of you beauties to homecoming." He replied.'And a hotel, afterward' I thought. "I couldn't possibly say no to such breathtaking beauties. He kissed them both on their right cheeks.

Should I say something? Yes. "He's was so torn between you. He even got a hotel room for the three of you to get to know each other better."

"Oh." Shanna and shocked. "In that case, he won''t have to be torn anymore. I'll go with someone else." He let go of his hand and walked away. Tori clutched harder." That means we'll be alone tomorrow night, right?" She purred in his ear.

Hmm. Not quite the ball busting drama i was expecting. And, i was still a little mad at Tori. So, I decided to take all my anger out right now(it's bad for my health to bottle it up, anyway).

"Wrong Tori." I interrupted her. "My schedule cleared up the moment you called me a 'slut,' so I'm going to need a date to homecoming. More specifically, I'm going to need Benny to take me. I don't share, so leave." My smile turned into a frown, because she wasn't moving. "Now." I demanded, while glaring at her and cocking my head to the right.