Ring the alarm

"Hello?" Broody asked in confusion.

"Hey, we're friends right?" I asked

"Ahhh, is this a trick question? Why'd u wanna talk to me?"

"Brody, are we friend?" I repeated.

"Are you crying?"

"No! Just answer my damn question. Are we friends?"

"I guess so. I want to be. But, it depends on you."

"It's a Yes or No question."

"Fine, I gues---"

"--Brody, Yes or no?"

"YES! Fine, we are friends. Why are you crying?"

"Friends sleep over each others houses?"

"Yes--no---I mean, are you still mad? Is that the reason your crying? Why didn't you come. Why is Benny with Tori?"

"No, I'm not mad at you. Really, Im not. I just need a Favor."

"Ahh, sure. What you need?"

"To stay the night. Can I?"

"Sure, but tell me what's wrong?"

"No. Tell me Where you keep your spare house keys."

"Whatever.  They are behind the third bush, but you won't need them. My mom's home. She will let you in. Do you need me to come or something."

"Or something." I replied. "You stay there Mr.Quarter Back and get crowned."

"But your crying."

"Im not."

"My God, you're in denial."

I hung up the phone and Drove to his house.

-------------

Brody POV

I opened the door. "Honey, it that you?"

"Yeah, Ma." I went to give her a big hug. "You know, you don't always have to wait up for me."

She kissed me on the cheek. "But, what kind of mother would i be if i didn't?"

"A tired one."

"I am tired but I have to make sure you get home safe. I tried to sleep but the worry kept me up. It always does." She sighed.

I have her another hung. "I love you ma."

"I love you more. Now, a girl stopped by earlier and she was crying. Why is that?: What did you do?"

"I honestly don't think i did anything.  I think she's crying over someone else." Benny to be exact. "Did you let her in?"

"How could i not. She was dressed so nicely. Her hair had this cute sunflower clip that matched her Yellow dress.  Her make up was runny.  And she was holding back her tear's. When i asked her why she was crying she said---"

I cut her off." Let me guess. She said she wasn't crying and everything was okay."

"Her exact words. How did you know?"

"Lucky guess. Where is she?"

"I sent her to your room.  I think she fell asleep."

"Thanks ma. Is there anything i could do to make her feel better? I'm mean since your a girl and all, what would you do  or want me to do?"

"Sweets."

"Sweets?" I questioned.

"Yeah. lots of them. Make her something sweet for breakfast. I would do it, but i have to work in the morning and waiting up for you took away from my sleep.I so tired baby."

"I'm sorry ma."

"Awe baby, don't be. You making it home safe is my top priority. Without you there wouldn't be a reason to work or get up in the morning. Now, go and take care of your friend. I talked to her mother. She's set to sleep over."

"Your the best." She just smiled and when to her room to sleep.

I went to my room to get some sweats, so i could take a shower. Anne was on my bed passed out.  She was face down, in a yellow dress  and  my pillow was on top of her head. 

Just great. I'm going to have to change the sheets. Her makeup was smeared all over it. I swear this girl is too much work. And can she even be considered a girl? She's the worst sleeper. Her skinny, little, body is practially taking up my entire mattress because of the way she was sleeping. Who on earth sleeps diagonally with on leg bent and the other one spread.  One of her hands was on the pillow and the other one was taking up the right side if my bed.

There was no room for me. I would have to move her after my shower.

10 minuted later I got dressed on pushed her to one side of the bed, so i would crawl in. I took the pillow off her head and put it under. After i laid her head down, I noticed that she had a sunflower Hair clip in that tangled mess of hair. It kind of looked the hair clip was being devoured by her dark hair.

After that, i just stared at she makeup smeared, drooling face until I fell asleep. Surprisingly i didn't have any nightmares. I woke up from my dreamless sleep, after my alarm rang.  I didn't want to wake up. I was so tired and this bed was so comfortable. There was a really warm pressure on my chest. Warm? Yeah that's right. Anne slept over. I slowly pried my eyes open. It was so unbelievably hard, like my eyes were glued together. 

But honestly, the view was worth the effort. It wasn't what someone would expect. No, it definitely wasn't. She wasn't snuggled next to me, burring her face in my chest. That would be too normal for this girl, too expected. No, she was face down, laying across me. Her feet dangled off one side of my bed. Her ass was laying on my chest. I could see her bright pink bloomers because her skirt had ridden up to her stomach.  I couldn't see her face; it was burred in my mattress and one of  her arms dangled off the side of the bed.

So, after seeing this, i unplugged my alarm clock from the outlet and sat back enjoying the view. I didn't wan't one of my series of alarms waking her up. Honestly, it was for her benefit.  She needed sleep and there was no way of getting up without waking her up. I also can't go back to sleep; i have to watch her because i don't want her falling off the bed.   Yup, that's right. I'm doing all this for her benefit.