hvgjhg

Anne Pov.

"Forget the diner. Just fry me up some eggs you lazy boy." I suggested

Kindly put, Brody ignored my suggestion. "No. I don't feel like it." 

"Fine. I'll do it."

I washed my face  then we went to the kitchen and i opened up  the refrigerator. I stopped and stared in bewilderment. "Blondie, why is there  1,2,3, 6 two liter cokes in your fridge?"

He blinked for a second then he stared at me. "Umm. I like coke."

"I think 6 2liter cans stocked in your fridge surpasses liking and borderlines addiction."

He just shrugged it off. 

I turned my attention back to the fridge to get some eggs. It was unbelievable. I took an egg, the only egg out. "Seriously?"

"What now, Anne?" He looked at the egg and raised his right eyebrow. "What's wrong with the egg?"

"You only have one."

"So? We'll just eat something else."

"Don't you think it's weird you have so much coke and only one egg?"

"No." He plainly stated.How could he not think it's weird? I mean, he has enough pop to last a normal person 2 weeks but only one egg. Eggs make up a lot of different foods. 

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Don't jocks eat raw eggs in the morning to build muscles? You sure are muscled up." I blinked and then stared at him wide-eyed.

"That's disgusting, Anne. I drink fudge flavored protein shakes." He flexed his arm and gripped his bicep. "I'm glad you noticed." He said smugly. 

"Shut up and feed me."

"What if i say no?"

I took a 2liter coke bottle out of the fridge and started shaking it. When he figured out what i was about to do he started to run. Sadly, by then,  it was too late. I had opened the bottle and the sugary drink exploded all over him.

The look on his face was priceless. "I can't believe you just did that. What is wrong with you?"

The guilt was starting to kick in. Maybe i shouldn't have done what i did.

"Look at what you did to my kitchen," he walked to the fridge, " and you wasted perfectly good coke."

My face was burning up from embarrassment. I put my head down and looked a my feet. "I'm sorry. I can clean everything up and reimbursed you for the coke."

"Do you think that's the problem? DO you know how many children in the world are starving and you just wasted food."

He paused for a second. "Just kidding." And that's when he poured coke over my head."Paybacks a bitch."

I was so mad that punched him in the stomach."Assh*le."

"Ouch. That really hurt--emotionally." He laughed.

"shut up and get me new clothes, please."

He put his Hand on my face and slowly pulled it off. I could feel his skin gradually unstuck from my face.  It was disgusting."Ehhh... What the hell are you doing?"

"I much say, I like you better sticky." His joked oozed crudeness

"I like you better quiet."

"Funny." He humorously laughed.

"I'm glad one of us is."

Broody's phone rang.  He answered the phone. "Hey Benny." 

He looked a me and mouthed 'Shit.' "You want to know why Anne's car is in my driveway?"

That's the moment the the Kitchen door opened and Benny walked through the door.

"Yes. I do. It would also be nice to know why you guys are wet." He looked at Brody and then stared at me. "So?"

"So...." I trailed off. Think Anne, think. Do not blurt out the first thing that pops into your head. " Brody will take it from here." 

 And there goes the first idea.

It took a few seconds before Brody spoke. "Well, we had a sleepover. It's not what you think. We're wet because i wanted to see through her shirt."

Benny just stared at us. "oh...OKay. Should I leave?" 

The same time i said "yes," Brody said, "no, have breakfast with use." 

Ben just stood  there.

And that's went i yelled out. "Awkward." I have no clue why i do these things when I'm nervous. It's like my thoughts completely dissipate. "Okay, here is what we shall do, gentle men: Benny you will eat breakfast with us. Does Tori want to come, as well?"

"Naw, She's not with me."

I managed to paint the fakiest smile on my face. " Great." I spat out through my clenched teeth.