spoon in mouth

"Im hungry shut up and feed me." I whined. Then,I continued whining for the next five minutes

"Feed me."

"I want food"

"Im starviing."

"For the love of God, is it finished yet?"

"Broody arent you suppose to be fast? I heard you always finish firs-----" 

And in that exact moment broody ran from the stove and shoved the yummy fried meatin my mouth.

I chewed it for a few minutes while mouning in bless. "God bless you, Broody. This is the best meat i have tasted in my life."

"Thats because your mother cant cook and neither can you."Benny snidly responded.

"You know what i can do?" i asked him.

He blanklystared at me while knitting his evebrows together. It took the fork and throw it at him. I hit him in the knee. He cried  in pain.

"Anne, whhhyyyy?" he whined. "It hurts so bad."

"Because i want to make you feel as bad as you made me. Now, is there something you would like to tell me after you sold me out for tori? "

 "Im sorry." He said with a hint of pain in his voice.

"Good, now lets eat." After a short pause, i added an "Im sorry too." We ate and i left the dished to the boys. I went upstairs and took another shower.

-----------------------------Broody pov

I was washing the dishes. Benny came upto me.

"Hey, bro, whats up with this new found friendship between you and anne?"

"I don't really know either. I bought the girl some ice-cream and after that we became insta friends. You know the girl is obsessed with ice-cream and it a unbelievably picky eater."

"I know that but how do you? Is there something going on with you guys?"

I was a little shock. My response was a little delayed. "Ahh, nope. Nothing." I tried to change the sumbect" Everyone knows you two have a weird thing for eachother.Why would i touch my best friends nerd?"  I laughed it off.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "There is nothing between us." He said with a false certiany. Like he was trying to convince himself.

"Are you sure, bro?"

"Yeah, Im positive." He decleared.

"A positive idiot maybe. She's one amazing girl and if theres really nothing between your corky little friendship I think i will try to court her" 

Benny's  face twitched a little.

"When you say 'court' what do you mean?"

"I mean, she's cute is a sex-y-weird-psychopathic-throw-a-fork-at-you sort of way. I think she would be a fun girlfriend to have."

"Bro, Tori is a fun type of girl. Anne, on the other hand is he pure opposite. She's smart, sweet in a bitter-hate-everyone sort of way and she has never had i boyfriend. I dont think you will be able to have 'fun' " he twitched at the word, "with her. She's like a little sister to me. I don't think you should use her. In fact, I will break your face."

Well, you wrong about that. "I'm not that bad.I think i might have some real feelings bro."

"Real feelings for who?"  Anne asked.

"You" Broody said. "Anne, I think i have some sort of felling for you."

 "Ahhh, ok?" She sounded stunned. "Want would you like me to do about your feelings?" She questioned knitting her eyebrows together.

Benny just stared blankly at me grinding his teeth.

"What about giving me a chance. Lets say 5 dates. After 5 dates you can give me you awnser. until the five dates are over we won't be boyfriend and girlfriend but I will not go out with any other girl."

"Oh mannn... You've got to be jocking."  Benny moaned

"No, I'm quite serious; in fact, I woun't take 'no' as an answer."  I went to anne and kissed her on the cheek. "What do you say?"

"Ah, well, since you arent taking 'no' as an answer, i guess i have to say that this might be fun."