Chaper 4: B!tch, Please.

Recap:

Should I say something? Yes. "He's was so torn between you like an cheap hooker. He even got a hotel room for the three of you to get to know each other better."

"Oh." Shanna and shocked. "In that case he doesn't have to be torn anymore,  I'll go with someone else." He let go of his hand and walked away. Tori clutched harder." That means we'll be alone tomorrow night, right?" She purred in his ear.

Hmm. Not quite the ball busting drama i was expecting. And, i was still a little mad at Tori. So, I decided to take all my anger out right now(it's bad for my health to bottle it up, anyway). "Wrong Tori." I interrupted her. "My schedule suddenly cleared up the moment you called me a 'slut,'  so I'm going to need a date to homecoming. More specifically, I'm going to need Benny to take me. I don't share, so leave." My smile turned into a frown, because she wasn't moving. "Now." I demanded, while glaring at her and cocking my head to the right. 

---------

Chapter 4: B!tch, Please. 

"My schedule suddenly cleared up the moment you called me a 'slut,'  so I'm going to need a date to homecoming. More specifically, I'm going to need Benny to take me. I don't share, so leave." My smile turned into a frown, because she wasn't moving. "Now." I demanded, while glaring at her and cocking my head to the right. 

" What makes you think he want a girl who can't get a boyfriend?"

"My point exactly,  but you shouldn't insult yourself. I can do it so much better. If you waited till the second date to sleep with someone, maybe there would be a second date. And, second dates lead to boyfriends." Again, I believe a girl should bang as many guys as it takes to make her happy and i hate being mean but she started it. "And maybe if you hadn't killed all your braincells by drinking so much, you'd remember what he agreed to 5 minutes ago. Benny." I looked at him to continue.

"I said that i would go with Anna. If she wanted me, she could have me." 

He only meant as a friend, of course even if I wanted badly.Sadly, after the way he hurt me, i know he'll never change. Drunk words are always filled with truth.

"See." I smiled. "He wants me. He's mine. You want him more than i do but I want to piss you off, so you cant have him. Any more questions?"

She couldn't open her mouth.

"God. MOVE." I commended and she fled, com,plenty flustered. Yay! I got to see a fight after all.

Afterward., Benny wrapped his arm around me and we walked to my car. We're not next door neighbors but he lives a few blocks away, so we car pool. It's good for the economy.  On our way to the car, i inhaled his yummy, fruity smell. 

"So..." He trailed off . I looked up at him. His right eyebrow was slightly raised. His smokey gray eye's piercing into mine. OH. oh.

"Oh, no. I know where this is going. You can drop it RIGHT NOW." I said angrily.  

"Tell me his name." His eyebrows knitted together as his eyes begged for an answer. 

"No. I said i don't want to talk about it." 

"You can at least tell me if i know him." he pleaded. 

Oh boy do you know him. “Yes.” I told the oblivious idiot.

“Now shut the eff up, or I'll gag you and lock you in the tiny trunk of my car." I warned

--------------------------------------------------------------------

An: It's short and I have a messed up sleep schedule and nothing to do. I already started typing the next chapter on my ipod, so the next chapter should be up tonight/ this morning( depending what you consider 2AM to be:Night or morning)