Bonnie and Clyde

Because she's awsom!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Anna." My art teacher called.

"Yes, Mrs.Penn?" I couldn't have possible done anything wrong; I just sat down!

"Why do you have a shoe in your left hand, and no sock on your foot?" She asked puzzled, arching her brow, and looking at me like I was crazy.

"Oh snaps, I forgot all about that." I cant believe I forgot to take back my sock and put my shoe back on.

"That still doesn't answer my question. And.... I only want to know, because I'm sure your explanation will surly be..." She searched for a word.

"Interesting?" I offered; she nodded in agreement. "I was abusing my knowledge of one of Benny's darkest secrets to torment him." I put on my most angelic smile.

"How does the sock fit in?" She questioned.

"Ah, can't say, I was sworn to secrecy." My angelic smile turned into an evil smirk.

Mrs. Penn sighed, and mumbled "Kids," while shaking her head from left, to right. I put my sock-less foot back in my shoe. She took attendance and walked up to the front.

"You will be doing each others portraits today by using the techniques we've been learning. All of you know whom your partners are. You have 3 days to finish, then you'll be quizzed."

The class sighed in unison.

I hate when teachers give quiz in classes like gym, art, and dance. I can draw. I do not need to know about some poor, depressed, and/or dead artist. Maybe i need to know their tecniques but not the fact that Da Vinci was rumoured to go to secret, gay, upper class, orgys or that Van Goh send his ex the part of his ear that he cut off.

I looked for my sexy partner. I love this 'itch. I'm good, but Sam's a bucket of artistic genius. This 5 foot, red headed, lovable hobbit can reproduce anything she sees on a sheet of paper, using only a pencil. I've never seen her user anything else to draw, so I can only vouch for the pencil.

I looked around the room but couldn't find Sam. Maybe she was hiding behind a taller person?

No luck. :(

She was no where to be found. "Mrs. Penn, my partners not here, and there's an odd number of people here, so can I go to detention and draw a portrait of Benny." She was about say no, but I cut her off. "He's not doing anything. He could be useful, and contribute to my education. And as an added bonus, I'll make sure to point out all of his flaws as I'm drawing them. It'll be like a perfect punishment for making you waste time writing him so many detention slips." I got her with the last part. She nodded and signed my pass book. She was probably relived to get rid of me.

I Started walking to the Intervention room to bust my partner in crime out.

------

"You you have a pass, or a detention Miss?" Mr. Hues asked me as I walked into the room.

"Pass. It's from Mrs. Penn. She needs to have a conversation with Benny, for his constant tarties I'm in charge of taking him from here and back. But when we come back here, I'll be staying. " It was a complete lie, but teachers tend to trust honor roll students. Eh. It's to my advantage that they have such bad judgment.

He looked confused as to why I would need to take to Benny, but shrugged it off .

Benny said, " hi," and I looped my arm around his, left the room, started skipping, and started singing, "We're off to see the wizard the wonder full wizard of Oz!!!"