Chapter 21 the end

Drew's POV

I sat up anxiously when a nurse walked in. "Hi guys he's awake and said its alright if you come see him." I jumped up, we all walked behind the nurse towards another part if the hospital. I was almost about to lose it when she finally stopped outside if a room, she opened the door and I forced myself to stay calm. The door opened and my mom and sisters ran up to him, I couldn't move. I just stood there by the door staring at him. He was sitting up in his bed, there was a faint, purple bruise on his neck and dark bags underneath his eyes. I gulped when his eyes met mine. My feet flew forward, and before I knew what was happening my lips were in his. I cupped his face and pulled away slightly, resting my forehead against his. It was now that I realized that I was crying, he looked at me,concern etching his features. "I really hate you." I said and he suddenly looked really sad. "I-I..." I stopped him by holding up a hand. "I hate you for making me love you this much." I laughed at his bewildered expression. "You love me?" "I love you Chris." He smiled and grabbed my neck, pulling me into another kiss. When we finally pulled apart, I stood up still staring at this amazing guy in front of me. "I love you too Drew." My heart leaped in my chest, before remembering that there were four other people in the room, three who I still hadn't told about me being gay. I looked at my siblings and mother who were staring at me with wide eyes and shocked expressions.

"U-Um hi guys." I chuckled nervously while scratching the back of my neck. I heard Chris muffling a laugh which was contagious so I couldn't help but smile a little. "What.... Are you gay son?" My mother squeaks out and I look down nodding. "Yeah mom I am and I'm in love with Chris." I say proudly looking at Chris and he smiles encouragingly. "Well if you're happy I'm happy, so come here." I looked at my mom who was holding her arms open.

I hugged her, and pulled apart looking at my sisters who still looked a little shell shocked. "Well it would explain that little spaz attack at Chris's place." Carla says laughing a little. I blush remembering my panic attack. "I'm happy for ya bro." Carla mumbles standing up and hugging me. Thalia doesn't say anything for a while but the wait was killing me. "T?" She chuckled, "I'm offended that you didn't tell me sooner." I laughed at my goofy older sister as she stood and hugged me too. After a while we all release each other and I return to Chris's side, gripping his hand. "I love you Chris but if you ever try to commit suicide again... know that I would be right behind you." I said hugging him to my chest tightly. "I won't Drew I promise.... and I love you too."

I kissed his on the lips and once again rests my head on his forehead, staring in his beautiful eyes. When I first met him I thought that he was cold and emotionless. Now I know how wrong I was and I'm utterly in love with how warm and emotional he actually is. I know I'm never going to actually let him go. I guess we were both just a little misunderstood.

A/N
Well guys that's the end of Drew and Chris... There will probably not be a sequel considering I have way too many new ideas and can't wait to get started on those. I really hope that you guys liked reading it as much as I liked writing it. Well bye everyone.