Chapter 3

I was walking home, today went off without a hitch. No one messed with me and Matt seemed to be avoiding me all day. It was weard but also great. I placed my hands behind my head, and sighed thinking about that new guy, I think his name is Drew. Well after I helped him find all his classes we talked a bit, apparently he had 2 sisters and his dad left I didn't bother to ask why though. He was honestly the only person I have ever met that hasn't annoyed the hell out of me, he was actually real funny and cool. Quite frankly he was also hot. He had scruffy dirty blond hair that was styled in a messy manner, he worked it though. He also had a great style and music taste considering he said that he also loved Hollywood Undead. At first I was confused but I eventually realized that I was wearing a Hollywood undead shirt. I was also 90 percent sure that he has awesome abs. Whatever he was probably straight though, we could probably be friends though. I yawned and threw open my front door, walking into the house. Once again my parents weren't home so I rummaged through the cabinets for food. I finally settled on a bag of pre cooked popcorn and the movie the boondock saints which I have to say is the greatest movie ever created. A buzzing sensation went off in my back pocket, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and read the text from my dad. 'Hey kid, we won't be home until real late, don't wait up.' I shrugged throwing the phone next to me on the couch, this happened a lot and I really didnt care anymore. I stood up from my spot on the couch and went to my room. I threw open my door and went into my closet to get out the only thing that kept me sane. I grabbed my guitar and trotted over to the chair by my window. I began to strum the song glow by thousand foot Krutch singing the lyrics and occasionally putting my own twist into the song. The funny thing is that when I first got the guitar from my late grand father I absolutely hated it, until I started writing my own lyrics and then I fell in love with this guitar. It was my lively hood, my savior. I finished up the song and just stared out the window at the setting sun. It was so beautiful and it was times like this that I felt at piece. I grinned and jumped up, trotted over to my bed and laid down closing my eyes. Eventually I fell asleep, the last image in my head before I drifted into sleep was... Drew. What the hell.