Idol Life 1

First of all, Happy New Year and Happy belated birthday to our Sana..I know I am a bit late for everything so here is my gift as an apology 😔 I have so many drafts and non of it satisfied me on how the story are going hmm..and enjoy reading

A huge firework was launched in the sky night

A huge firework was launched in the sky night. It was beautiful and so loud that it included the music inside the stadium.

The biggest girl group of all time, Twice. They were traveling around the country having worldwide concert tours which is Twice 5th World Tour "Ready To Be".

The first day of the concert was held at KSPO Dome. Artists under JYP Entertainment were also there to support their seniors. Not just that, artists under different companies also attended their concert.

After 2 hours of performing different songs, dancing, singing, vibing and having fun with their lovely fans, the concert end with full of joy. The members were now finally resting behind on the room where they're staying for now before heading back to the dorm.

"Sanaaaaa your husband is here" Jihyo yelled from the other side of the room. She is making ramen.

Sana immediately jolted up from her seat and ran towards her husband.

"TZUYU BABY" She jumped into her husband's arm, not wasting her time, she kissed her husband lovingly.

"Woah"

"I miss you🥺" Sana gives numerous kisses around her husband's face.

"I miss you too Amore" Sana cup Tzuyu's face and caress his cheeks gently.

"Tomorrow is the second day, are you gonna watch me perform" Sana asked.

"Amore, of course I'll watch you. I'm your husband and you're my wife. My priority is to keep you safe, to make sure you're okay and I'll always go with wherever you go"

"You're making me melt again"

"Who wouldn't. I can make everyone melt that includes my fans"

"DON'T YOU DARE"

"Ehh"

"The only person who can be melted by you is me okay"

"My possessive wife. Don't worry I'm yours already"

"Right, everyone in this whole world should know that Chou Tzuyu from Moonlight is already married to Minatozaki Sana from Twice"

"I'll post about you on my Instagram so they should know that I belong to you"

"You better" Sana playfully slaps Tzuyu's chest causing the taller to just laugh.

"Anyway Chaeyoung and Dahyun is also here with me. As much as they want to see Momo and Mina noona, they can't" Tzuyu let Sana stand on her feet and lead themselves to the couch where Sana sat earlier and Tzuyu pat his lap for Sana to sit in which she obeyed.