Let Me Love You 5

Liking another person when you are in a relationship is wrong.

Sana feel so confused. It's been two month and she is still confused. Everytime she look at Tzuyu with Mingyu, she feel like she want to pull Tzuyu away from Mingyu.

Everytime she sees Tzuyu giggling and laughing, there is something burning inside her.

It's also been a month since Tzuyu is getting closer with Mingyu. The more she looks at them, the more she get burning inside.

"Hey baby" Mark caress Sana's head kiss on top of it.

"Hey to you too" Sana intertwine her hand with Mark.

"I'm sorry that we haven't been spending quality time together. I miss you" Mark pout.

"I miss you too baby. Also it's been a while since we have go on a date"

"Let's go on a date today. After school and tomorrow is the weekend. Let's have fun tonight" Sana got silent thinking of that. For her, she feel like Mark want to do it.

"Hmmmm, mom and dad are coming early today plus i'm not ready Mark" Mark smile and nod his head.

"I understand. I'll wait until you're ready"

"Thank you" She peck his lips. When she peck his lips, she suddenly remembered Tzuyu's lips on her.

Why does it feel so perfect

It feel so good too

Everytime she think of the kiss, there's something inside her tummy that excites her. But she know this is wrong. All wrong.

She has Mark. But Tzuyu...

You can love her too Sana. She thought.

No Sana, this is wrong. You love Mark and he love you too. Another thought talking to her like this is the angel side. The other was the devil side.

Mark won't know about this Sana.

Don't do this Sana. You know it to yourself that it is wrong. You and Mark promise to be each other until you're married.

Promises are meant to be broken Sana. People can change. Feelings also can change Sana.

She shake her thought away.

"Hey Tzu" Sana's head automatically turn towards the voice owner.

Him again

"Morning Mingyu, morning everyone" The bubbly Tzuyu is back. That's what everyone think.

"Tzuyu-shi"

"I told you not to call me formally Mingyu" Tzuyu laugh.

Her laugh is what I need to hear everyday. It feel calming.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry but hey, are you free today after school"

"Hmm why is that"

"C-can we go hangout like just the two of us"

That's basically a date

Tzuyu nudge Mingyu to move closer and she whisper to his ear.

"Well I can go help you while you're--"

"Our Mingyu is making a move" Jun tease Mingyu when he overhead him talking.

Well Mingyu is so loud though.

"Look at that face. So red" Jun tease again.

"Drop the tease Jun" Tzuyu chuckle.

"S-so.." Mingyu smack his lips as he wait for the answer.