It's You 8

Few days later, another love, another happiness for Sana. She feels so so so content. With Tzuyu beside her.

Wait....it's empty...

She feel the bed beside her is empty, she immediately wake up and look around the room.

No this can't be..he's with me yesterday.. don't tell me that...i'm still with Vernon..OH GOD

No sign of Tzuyu. She try to get up from the bed but instead land her face on the ground due to her feet stuck on the blanket.

She don't care whether it's hurt or not, she just run downstairs and saw no one. On the last step of the staircase, she trip on her feet.

THUDDDD

She fall from her bed.

"What's happening" She look around and sigh in relief.

"It's just a dream" She remember in her dream that she didn't find Tzuyu. She then slowly rise her body to see if Tzuyu is on the bed.

To her relief, he's there snoring loudly. Sana get back to the bed and lay beside him. She can't feel the pain when she fall from the bed because seeing Tzuyu is here, she feel perfectly better.

She snuggle closer to him, taking his arm and wrap around her. She then takes a peek to look at Tzuyu's sleeping face. From his eyes until his lips. Sana give a peck on his lips and giggles silently.

Is this what you feel when you're in someone's arm. Woke up with your loves one beside you. I don't want this day to end. This is my happiness and I love it.

Sana want to sleep more and skips school for a day. She want to enjoyed this day with Tzuyu. When you're with your love one, all you need is just to stay in bed all day long. Even though just sleeping or hugging or talking.

Sana doesn't mind about it. She still had lots of topics to share with him. And she knows, Tzuyu will listen to every single details about it. But too bad, they still need to go since their exam is tomorrow.

Sana sigh deeply and look at the time showing six thirty am. She shakes Tzuyu's body but he is still sleeping.

"Jagiya wake up"

"Five minutes"

"No we're gonna be late already"

"You go first I'll follow later"

"Noooo I want us to go together" Tzuyu open his right eye and close it back.

"Jagi, jagiya wake up" Sana shake his body and it left Tzuyu no choice to pull Sana inside the blanket.

"Let's skip for a day. Don't worry I have a good excuse"

"But tomorrow is our exam"

"The teacher know me too well so don't worry and continue to sleep in my arms"

"But"

"Aegiya sleep sleep" Tzuyu lay his chin on top of her head but before that he plant a soft kiss before going back to sleep while patting Sana.

And...this is what Sana want. A day off with him on the bed.

Did the God hear my thought

"I know you too well Sana" Sana giggles hearing what Tzuyu says. She kiss his neck and snuggle more into him. Continue sleeping in his arm. Feeling warm since it's cold because of the air conditioner.

Hours later, still sleeping in between their arms, Sana got disturb by a knock on the door. She thought it would stop but it continues.

She went to the door and found out it was the butler. Sana widens her eyes and apologise to him.