It's You 6

Sunday morning.

Everyone loves Sunday but everyone also hates Monday.

That's understandable. Tzuyu is one of the person who hates Monday. But that's not what we're gonna watch and talk.

Tzuyu just got up from his sleep. He's just staring at the ceiling thinking what to do on weekend.

Sleep..no

Play games..no

Sana..yes but no

Chaeyoung...I'm tired to deal with those dwarf

Dahyun...he's attending church

I guess I'm all alone this week..

He takes his phone and scroll on who to call.

Jeongyeon hyung..huh long time no see but he's busy with Nayeon noona..not gonna disturb

Jihyo noona..HAH she's such a busy woman

He scroll again on his contact and sigh deeply.

"What a bored day" He decided to take a shower and go to cafe to have some breakfast there.

Taking his towel and went to the bathroom. Striping all his clothes and turn on the pipes.

Warm water hit all over his structure body.

"Shower can be so bored when there's no music" He leaves his bathroom naked and take his phone on the nightstand.

Rushing his way back to the bathroom just in case someone barge in through his room when he's all naked.

"OMG by NewJeans is all over the world but I'm supporting Twice though. Wallflower and Basics next in queue will do" He play the music on Spotify, bopping his head jamming to the songs while taking the shampoo.

Washing his hair aggressively like a mad man. Next his body. Oh wow. His broad shoulders, abs and muscles. What a good body proportion.

No tattoos, no scar, just a clean tan body. That will make Sana drool over him. Speaking about the squirrel....

She's still thinking about their talk yesterday. She doesn't want to get high hopes that Tzuyu like her. Just imagining she confessed to Tzuyu really scared her.

She's afraid of rejection. Well, all people are scared of rejection but sometimes they might get lucky if their crush like them back and that's what Sana want.

For Tzuyu to like her back.

She doesn't want to sound selfish but it's Tzuyu we're talking about. The one and only Chou Tzuyu that everyone is queuing up for.

She's not asking for too much but..

She just want Tzuyu by herself. Is that too hard.

Yes it is Sana...why do I need Vernon when Tzuyu is the whole package..just sign, mark and I'll receive it for the whole life.

She can't do anything much but just to be with Vernon just in case her feelings for Tzuyu fade away.

She's hoping that it will not.

Sighing for the endless time, she also get up from her bed. Messy hair, little eye bag, some drool stain can be seen on the corner of her mouth and she still look pretty with those bare face.

Such an ange- shiba squirrel and hamster behaviour.

Looking at her phones, it shows her and Tzuyu's photo as her lock screen wallpaper.