Forgive Me 3

It's 8 morning, after the big argument yesterday, Sana didn't sleep properly. She only slept 2 hours and woke up early.

Her mind is a mess. She decided to cook breakfast for them. In order to make it up for Tzuyu.

She make herself and Tzuyu coffee. She know he'll never reject a cup of coffee in the morning.

She perk her ears when she heard Miyeon's voice from upstairs.

"Oh shit I'm gonna be late" She immediately rush down and almost trip. She walks over to where Miyeon is.

"Miyeon..can we talk"

"I'm late already" She look at the time on her phone then back at Sana.

"Just a minute...please" Sana begged, Miyeon can't help but sigh.

"Fine. Be hurry, I'm already late"

"Why...why are you doing this to me. You're my friend"

"Friend..tsk"

"How could you betray me"

"Listen Sana, I didn't know what you did to Tzuyu until he was like this. But yesterday was hella fantastic. I mean girl he's so good" Sana tightly clench her fist.

"He did me so good like I never felt something like that"

"Y-you bi-" Before Sana can grab her hair, Miyeon cut her off.

"Oh right I was about to go now. I'm late already. If you're gonna talk about how good he is. He's gonna be mine soon Sana. Take note" She flip her hair and walk away but she accidentally bump at the table.

She is really clumsy like Sana. Beautiful like her. Cute like her. It make her feel insecure.

"N-no..I'm not gonna let her take Tzuyu from me" She go back to the kitchen and continue cooking breakfast.

As she remembered why on earth she cheated on Tzuyu with Dahyun. She realised that she is so stupid.

"Just why did I do that to him. Sana Sana Sana.. you're so dumb" She talk to herself.

"Tzuyu, the person you love and who understands you a lot..how dare you break his trust Sana" Sana mentally curses herself and hits her face several times.

"Even if you're stupid, you don't have to slap yourself" Tzuyu's voice really startled her. It make her jolt up and compose herself.

"I-i prepare your coffee already T-Tzu"

"Tsk. I can do it by myself. I don't need filthy hands to prepare my breakfast" He roll his eyes but take the coffee that Sana made.

"I-i want to make it up to you" She can't even cut the sandwich properly as she's trembling in tears.

"How annoying. I'm not eating your foods. I'd rather eat outside today than your terrible cooking" He bring his coffee back to his room.

Come on Sana..he didn't mean to say that way..be strong..

"Morning breakfast gone wrong" She then eat alone at the dining table, with tears on her face.

This foods taste terrible when everything turns bad. This food taste terrible when the situation won't settled down.

Everyone said food relief stress but why foods bring me to pain.

Every bite she take, it doesn't taste like she used to.

It taste bland..tasteless and it make her lost her appetite.

She rewind back to her life before. How happy they used to be. How they used to cuddle every morning. How they used to feed each other but now..