Forgive Me ✓

A few days later, after their 12 days vacation. They're back in the Korean world. It's also been 3 days Tzuyu having a hard time dealing with Sana current mood swings like she--

"CHOU TZUYUUUU" The squirrel yelled angrily from upstairs. Tzuyu gulp nervously thinking about what he had done.

Oh my god..I think I accidentally ruined the folded clothes on the bed..Lord please save me from being murdered by my wife..

He quickly went to their shared room and found Sana crossing her arm once he got inside. Her feet tapping furiously until he can hear the stomp.

"Y-yes w-wif--"

"DON'T YOU WIFEY ME. LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" She point at the bed and Tzuyu is shaking in fear already.

"B-baby i-i can fold it b--"

"THEN FOLD IT RIGHT NOW"

"Y-yes ba--"

"FASTER. NO SLACKING OFF" Tzuyu immediately rush to the bed and folded back the clothes and place it inside the closet with Sana keep throwing daggers on him.

Geez woman mood swing can be scary

"I know what you're thinking. DO YOU WANNA DIE"

Tzuyu shake his head and was about to leave the room but Sana pull his ear.

"I NEVER SAID YOU CAN LEAVE THIS ROOM UNTIL YOU FINISHED WITH EVERYTHING"

"W-what do you need baby"

"Cuddles" She pouts that her eyes can be seen sparkling.

This is what Tzuyu meant. Earlier she's mad like she is about to kill someone, then she turns into a baby mood.

"O-okay" Sana lay on the bed and tap the empty space beside her.

"Come on. Hurry up. Don't you love me anymore"

"Baby of co-"

"You hate me right" Sana start to cry and hug the pillow beside her.

"My Tzuyu doesn't love me anymore" She mumbles against the pillow.

Tzuyu was even more confused with her mood swings. Now she's crying. He prayed silently that Sana will not kill him for doing this.

He lay beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Baby, don't cry" Sana shake her head and continue crying.

"Please don't cry"

"You hate me"

"Since when"

"Just now"

"Shhh stop crying. I love you okay" Tzuyu turn Sana's body so her front is facing him. He wipes Sana's tears away kiss all around her face.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm being so moody these past 3 days" Tzuyu was also confused but then he try to connect all the dots and face her.

"Are you perhaps..pregnant" His face is beaming in delight, thinking that his wife is pregnant.

"I haven't check my pregnancy test yet but it could be"

"Do you..want to check it tomorrow"

"Let's buy pregnancy test first" Sana sit up from the bed and about to get change.

"Where are you going"

"To the pharmacy"

"W-wait, like...right now"