It's You 1

It's the first day of school after September semester break. A group of male students already getting hype in the early morning at the cafeteria, laughing their ass off filling the whole room with their loud voice. After semester break over, they're happy to see each other again even though they just met the other day.

Doesn't care about other students looking at them cause who cares. They're the senior. They can do anything without being embarrassed. Since the seniors before them have already graduated, they look like they're intimidating or timid to the juniors.

JYPE University. This is where they study. With lots of programs. The school is located at Seoul. The header of the university is Park Jinyoung.

Now the boys are on their way to class. Some of them are waiting for their girl at the grandstand.

The rest went to the class cause why did the single ones need to accompany their friends to wait their girlfriend. In the end, they will end up walking ahead of them so it's better to stay at class.

As soon as everyone are already here. Everyone looks in a good mood. Good outfit. New hairstyle. But still dorks.

"Morning everyone" The excited, cheerful, bubbly person greet everyone with her cute adorable smile.

It's the one and only..

"Sana~Chan" Her other Japanese friend greet her back with elegant voice. The quiet, judging friend at the corner that always in her room doing her own things more like..

"Minecraft again, seriously Mina" Sana giggles as she watch her friend play Minecraft on her phone.

"So what" She don't care what people say and that's why...

"She's adorable" Chaeyoung said. Mina's boyfriend. They finally admit that they're dating secretly for almost a year without telling their friends.

But they didn't surprise though, since they're so obvious. Secretly holding each other hands, follow each other like if Mina like play Minecraft, Chaeyoung will like play Minecraft too.

"Yow dude, you've been staring at her like more than five minutes. If people saw you like that, they might think you're just a creep or a stalker"

"Yah what did you say Tzu" Chaeyoung was about to strangle his tall friend. The boy that once cold hearted person finally turn into a new leaf.

It's all because of that one certain person that he had a crush on. Minatozaki Sana. Huh everyone like her. It's not that hard to fall on cute, bubbly, shiba-squirrel looking girl. Just listening to her laugh make you whipped for her.

Like all you want to do is to get stepped by her. You will do anything just to make her happy. Even you wish to be a towel.

Tzuyu and Sana are close to each other. They're just what you called it 'JUST FRIENDS'.

Tzuyu started to had crush on her was on their very first day of school. Tzuyu was starstruck when Sana came inside of the class with a laugh on her face.

"Yow Tzu, yuhuu" Dahyun wave his hand Infront of Tzuyu that make him snap back to reality.

"Who are you thinking of" He ask Tzuyu but then he saw where Tzuyu's eyes were, that make him smirk and nudge him.

"Mhmm our boy like someone in our class"

"Hyung shhhh"

"Who's that girl, is it Momo. DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE MY GIRL"

"What the..I'm not into your Owow girl"

"It's MOMO not OWOW"

"Yeah whatever name you called it"