It's You ✓

5 years later...

"Hana dul set, one in a million annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida" Jihyo the leader greets Once at their concert.

"Nae~ there are so many Once in here..wahhhh" Nayeon looked around the stadium and indeed there were so many Once.

"ONCEEEEEE" Sana called cheerfully and the crowds went wild.

"I never expected that we'll be the first kpop group in history that has boys in the group"

"We would like to thank Once for always being there for us through thick and thin" Jihyo said. It reminds Sana of Tzuyu's line. Indeed they're cousins of course.

"Woah..how was it Once...is it fun" Mina ask.

"NAEEEEE"

"Once would you guys want to hear some stories" Jihyo said and the crowds scream on top of their lungs that make Jihyo chuckles.

"Alright shhhhhhhh" Jihyo has that power to make the crowds go silent. And there's this one Once...

"JIHYO I LOVE YOU"

"Ayyyy" Jihyo then laugh along with the other members.

"Okay guys, you remember the time where we hang out after sports days at the restaurant..." Jihyo look at the members but Nayeon and Jeongyeon didn't know what Jihyo was talking about. They just listen to it.

"Oh the one where I told you guys about to become an idol right"

"Yes that's right"

"It's so sad that one of us didn't join it. It would be great if he's here on stage with us. Then we will be more chaotic and complete if he joins us" Jihyo sigh and look at the crowds then at Sana. Sana just looking at the crowds and smile. She really wants to go home. It's been a long hectic schedule for her. And home is what she need.

"I didn't want to mention his name cause I know he'll be mad at me" Jihyo chuckles and continue the stories.

"When we're at university, lots of girls and boys are chasing him cause of how handsome he is. Luckily that time..uh Sana.." Sana then look at Jihyo. She urge Sana to continue.

"Oh...can I even tell you this..Once might be jealous though"

"Well...he'll be more jealous cause you're thinking of Once not him" Jihyo laugh.

"But I'm the one who is jealous because boys and girls chasing him" Sana pout and the crowd are in awe with Sana cuteness.

"Did he call you today" Jihyo asked then Sana clear her throat to change the subject.

"Ah..we're going too far. Back to university life, he's the most famous, attractive and athletic person. He scored 10 points 4 times in a row on his archery which made him called as King of Archery"

"I remember Sa-"

"Ehemmmm" Sana clear her throat again.

"Oh let's change the stories nae Once. It's a private matter though hehe"

"Oh Sana noona look, there's a sign saying Sana kiss Dahyun" Chaeyoung said gaining all Once attention. Sana was nervous, she didn't want to do it. Heck Dahyun is Tzuyu's bestfriend, plus his girlfriend is there. Glaring at her.

"Huhu no way, I'm sorry Once. I can't kiss someone other than my Tz-" Sana quickly cover her mouth before she fully says his name. She sigh in relief and pick up the water bottle nearby.

When she's drinking the water, she choke on it because she saw familiar eyes. The eyes that she miss a lot.

"T-Tzuyu" She mumbles quietly. Without her realising, she slowly walk down the stage and run to the person she's longing for. She can't hear the shout and scream as her eyes just focus on that certain person.