It's You 3

He just lay on his bed after he got shower and changed clothes. Clutching on his heart remembering how Sana smile while texting someone on her phone.

She seems so happy..

Seeing the person you like, already like someone else that isn't you. The pain you felt is the same how Tzuyu felt.

He slap himself pretty hard until red marks appear on his cheeks as a technique to calm down.

"I guess that was a good slap" He touched his red cheeks. For him that slap was not enough compare the wound inside his heart.

When he's calm already, he went downstairs and were greeted by his friends.

"Hey dude are you okay" Chaeyoung check on him and spin him around.

"I-i just miss mom" He grin awkwardly when he saw Sana is looking at them. He nudge Chaeyoung to play along.

"O-oh dude, your parents just gone few weeks ago and yet you already miss them"

"Well they just come here when it's holiday only Chaeng"

"Hehe okay everyone is here already, so how about we start the meeting" Chaeyoung said.

"Okay in the basement" They went to the basement except Tzuyu. He just went to Sana.

"Hey, I'll be in the basement just in case you need me. Feel free to eat and make yourself feel like home or you guys wanna play just play okay"

"Okay" Sana smile and Tzuyu walks away leaving the girls alone. Sana watches him go but she feel like, she's letting him go.

"Wow Tzuyu's house is so big" Momo said while roaming her eyes.

"Look look look, he even owns a billiards table and arcades" Mina widened her eyes as she was amazed.

"How about we play some games" Momo recommended.

"I'm not good with games, you go play with Mina"

"You're no fun. Mina yah let's play"

"Let's gooooo" Both girls then start to play the games leaving Sana alone.

"This house is so hella big. I can't believe that he lives here all alone" Sana touch all the things inside the house and a photo catch her eyes.

It's Tzuyu photo.

"Awww he's cute" Sana take a picture of it and squeal out loud.

Then she received a text from Vernon again. Without hesitating, she reply to it then put her phone back.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where is young Tzuyu" Sana was startled with the unknown person.

"Uh h-he's in the basement"

"Okay thank you. I'm sorry if my presence startled you young miss" The butler bow his head and went to Tzuyu.

"He even have servants" Sana goes roam around the house. Amazed with the modern design of the interior.

She then find another room that cause her to surprise.

"Woaaahh this feel like I'm in a cinema. Woah" Sana then let herself sit on the comfortable couch and lay there.

"So comfy" She found the remote control and chose on what to watch.

"Netflix!" When she's done with the choice, she began to feel sleepy. And sooner she fall asleep there.

An hour later, Tzuyu went to look for Sana but she only saw Mina and Momo still playing games.

"Mina noona, where is Sana"