Let Me Love You 2

Several days later, Sana start to get close with Tzuyu. Meanwhile Tzuyu, it's getting hard for her not to fall deeper.

The more they get close, the deeper her feelings are.

"Hey Tzu, I brought your coffee here" Sana get inside the class with coffee on her hand. Tzuyu gladly take it and thank heras Sana goes to her table.

"Baby why are you always with Tzuyu and not me" Mark complaint like a kid. He even pout. Sana giggles and squish Mark's cheeks.

"I'm sorry baby, I just need her to help my assignment"

"You can ask me though"

"I often ask you but you didn't know the answer though" Sana laugh and playfully slap his arm.

"You're right. I'm sorry" Mark laugh too.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make it up to you"

"Really" Mark face beam in delight. He smile and bit his lips as it was his habit.

"Of course baby"

"How are you gonna make it up to me" Mark tease her. He have this playful smirk plastering on his face.

"Let's just say, kiss"

"I can't say no to your kisses babe" Both of them laugh and enjoy their own world.

Tzuyu's ears perk hearing their sweet interaction. She can't take it anymore as her heart is slowly breaking pieces by pieces.

She stood up from her chair and goes out the classroom without saying anything. She goes to the place where she usually calm herself if anything stressing her out. It's not that far from the campus.

More like near the dorm. Students who live at dorm are the only one know this place. And of course Tzuyu's has lots of friends, they suggested her this place for hang out.

"Loving you is like a war, I get to fight alone, I treat my own pain, watching you being lovely is torturing me and I don't know if I can come back stronger like before"

"The only thing I can do is to love you in silence without you knowing. You're to head over hill for Mark. What you feel towards Mark is what I feel towards you"

"Can't we be together even in such a short time before I leave you and never come back"

"Can't we just say I love you to each other. Can't we be together Sana"

"Just let me love you if you know I have feelings for you. Don't push me away" She wipes her tears as she can feel how her heart feel like getting stab with sharp hot knife.

"Everyday I woke up just to feel the heaviness inside my heart, and face the world like nothing happened to me. I hate it. I don't like it especially since I got to see you with Mark" Tzuyu punch lightly on her heart to ease the pain. The more she punch, the more pain she felt.

"All I ever want is to be freely with you. To love you freely. To let everyone know that you're my world. To show my affectionate side towards you. Can't I do that" Her voice crack after holding on her tears that threaten to falls.

"Why my love for you is much deeper than my ex. Among all peoples out there, why it has to be you that I've fallen to" Her eyes are blurry with the tears that keep pooling and finally it falls on her cheeks, to her jaw, and dripping down on her clothes.

She grip tightly on her clothes, trying to stop the tears from falling. The more she cries the more pain she felt. Biting her own lips, trying to stop screaming out loud, stopping it from trembling until it's bleeding. She look at the sky and close her eyes.