It's You 4

Soon enough both of them settle themselves in the room. After arguing about the suit.

"I'll just wear this one"

"No I want you to wear this. The one I chose earlier"

"No way"

"Yes way"

"I'll wear this and that's final or I will not wear the suit. You choose"

"Okay fine at least I got to see you wearing those" Tzuyu then get the suit and change it.

Sana pout, she expect that he will wear it Infront of her. Once Tzuyu is done, he got out from the walk in closets.

Sana can't believe with her own eyes seeing Tzuyu dressed up formally. His top shirt were unbuttoned making him look so hot.

Tzuyu walk to the mirror as if he's checking himself.

Hmm not bad..I still look handsome

Notice Sana quietness, he look at her waiting for response.

"Well are you satisfied" Sana get back to reality when Tzuyu talk.

"Hmm no. Where's your necktie" Tzuyu hand her the necktie.

"I don't know how to do it though"

"Seriously, you're rich but don't know how to do it"

"My mom used to do it for me"

"It seems like you're their favourite son"

"Of course, I'm their only child"

"Oh..that's the same like me, now take off your coat. I'll do it for you" Tzuyu then obeys again and takes off his coat.

Sana buttons up his clothes and slips the necktie beneath the collar. She tied it neatly and not too tight. Tzuyu just stared at her adoringly.

She is such a wife material..

Tzuyu's hand automatically moves Sana strand hair behind her ear. Sana blush with his sudden action. It was unexpected.

Sana then move away before it goes uncomfortable. She clear her throat and Tzuyu also move to the mirror again.

He want to slap himself for doing that. He even curse himself. He clear his throat again and look at Sana who is just bit her lower lips.

"How do I look" Sana can't look at his eyes. If she look at him and it's over.

"G-good, i-i'll go now. Goodnight Tzu" When Sana was about to go, Tzuyu hold her hands and pull her closer to him.

He can't control himself as he's slowly turning on when Sana bit her lips not long ago. Both of them had lust in their eyes.

Desire for each others.

"You..." Tzuyu whisper near Sana's ear. Sana gulp hard when Tzuyu's hot breath touch her sensitive area.

"I want you" Sana close her eyes as she let desire eating her up. Praying that it won't get awkward after this happened.

Tzuyu's hand roam around Sana's body. Feeling his touch make her feel the electricity. She feel so turn on right now. Wanting Tzuyu so bad.

She push him onto the bed. Getting rid of his suit that he wear just now. Pulling by the necktie she then also said;

"I want you too" Tzuyu sit up straight and let Sana straddle his lap. Eyes travel to their lips. Sana make the first move to kiss him.

Their first kiss...

It's sweet, passionate but soon it turns aggressive. They're hungry for each other. Feeling how close their body was such a turn on.