youre so irresistible

the plane landed, but me and ruben were still asleep. "athena wake up before jack comes and sees you like this" i heard rebecca shaking me frantically while jack was walking over to us. i quickly rolled off ruben, and woke him up before jack could see anything. "what are you doing athena" ruben groaned at the loss of contact.

"guys wake up, we've arrived" jack said to us. "fuck off jack" ruben mumbled in his sexy morning voice. he then stood up, and got our bags out. "do you need help?" ruben asked me since i had two suitcases to drag. "no i'm good thanks" i replied stubbornly, but he grabbed one of my bags and started walking out the plane.

"wait for me" i said catching up to him. we stuck together, and chatted while walking. our conversation was goofy, until it took a deep turn.

"athena i've become so obsessed with you" ruben said seriously. "stoppp" i hit him slightly thinking he was joking. "i'm not joking love. i can't go a day without you on my mind. you're the only one who occupies my mind abs i don't know how to stop it." he explained. "ugh i know i'm hot but i didn't expect you to become this attatched." i playfully rolled my eyes and started laughing, even though his face was dead serious.

the mykonos weather hit me, and i started feeling a bit hot in my hoodie so i took it off. as soon as i took it off, i looked at ruben who was staring at me and smirking. i looked at him confused, but he still wasn't saying anything.

"did i flash you or something" i said looking down at my self incase my shirt was up. he quickly shook his head and spoke. "no i just think i recognise that hoodie from somewhere" he said getting closer to me and extending his arm to my cheek. "ruben stop, they'll catch us" i said moving away from him before he could do anything that we would regret afterwards.

"you're so irresistible" ruben groaned as we continued to walk out of the airport so we wouldn't be left behind. when we finally reached outside, there were several sleek black cars waiting for all of us. i wanted to ask becca to get in a car with me, when ruben pulled me back.

"where do you think you're going princess?" he wrapped one of his arms around my waist as the driver put our bags in the boot. ruben then opened the car door for me so i couldn't get in, before getting in himself. he was being so clingy today, but i didn't get why.

the ride was tranquil and silent. my eyes were glued to the window, as i took in the beauty of the new environment. after a bit, i felt rubens hand on my inner thigh. i looked up at him, but he was looking outside the window just acting as if he wasn't doing anything. i decided to remove his hand, to tease him, but he immediately put it back. this went on a few times until i had enough.

"ruben stop" i commanded, making him grab my chin so i could make eye contact with him. i looked deep in his eyes so i could read what he was feeling. i could tell he was very horny and he didn't seem to even hide it. after a while of just eyecontact, he finally closed his eyes, and started leaning in for a kiss. before our lips could touch, i pulled away and looked back out the window.

"don't play hard to get love, it turns me on" he whispered in a low seductive voice, not knowing that was my weakness. he then leaned in for another kiss. this time i gave in and let our lips connect.

the kiss started off slow and steamy, our tongues exploring each others mouths. the kiss gradually got faster and aggressiver. soon rubens lips went from mine to my neck. he went from the top to the nape of my neck, somehow knowing that was my sweet spot. he kept kissing my sweet spot, making me let our soft moans. "no hickeys please" i managed to get out, not wanting to get caught by the others.

our make out session got more and more intense, as i found myself on rubens lap, grinding onto him as we were both moaning and groaning into the kiss. "sorry to interrupt but we're arriving in 5 minutes" the driver spoke. "thank you" i replied laughing, grateful for his thoughtfulness. i got off ruben and fixed my hair and makeup as good as i could before we arrived.

i looked over at ruben who didn't even care. i went over to him, and wiped my lipstick which was smeared all over his face and lips. he just stared at me like i was the only one who existed. "why are you staring at me like that?" i asked as soon as my eyes met with his. "like what?" he asked innocently. "i don't know, like you... never mind" i stopped myself knowing he didn't feel the same way. i just continued wiping my lipstick off his face until we finally arrived.

the driver opened the door for us, and got our bags out. ruben got out the car first, then stretched his hand out for me so i could get out as well.

as soon as i got out, i was met with an enormous villa. it looked incredibly elegant and luxurious. there were windows almost everywhere you looked creating a fresh atmosphere.

me and ruben walked to the others who were waiting for everyone to arrive in front of the house. i hadn't noticed rubens arm around my waist, until i saw jack walking towards us angrily. "didn't i tell you to leave my sister alone" he said pulling us apart. i just rolled my eyes at jack, then planted a kiss on rubens cheek to make jack even more mad. before he could say anything i quickly walked away to go to becky.

i started walking over to her, when i was stopped by two guys. "hey wait we need to ask you something" the tall one asked. "yeah sure what's up" i replied smiling at how cheeky they both looked. "he thinks his outfit looks amazing, but i think he looks like a clown" the tall one spoke again. "what do you think? and be one hundred percent honest." he continued while the other one was modelling his outfit making me laugh.

"if i'm being honest, you look like an absolute joke man, how do you wear ripped skinny jeans and a shirt with colours that don't even match." i said as the tall one high fived me. "you guys are just haters, i know i look good" he said as he started wiping his clothes with his hands while smiling. "i'm john by the way" the tall one said shaking my hand. "and i'm kyle" the other one said while also shaking my hand.

"i'm athena, jacks sister" i told them. "ahh finally we get to meet you" john said. "by the way, we're the funniest people here, so when things are getting dry, you know who to call" kyle said fist bumping me. "yeah i can tell" i said laughing. i stayed with them for s bit, and we all couldn't stop laughing to the point we had tears in our eyes.

after everyone arrived, we were all able to choose our rooms. we could choose to have a roommate or not, seeing as there were enough rooms for 24 people separately. i chose a room without thought, because i was just happy to be there. as soon as i entered my room, my jaw dropped. it was fantastic.

it was all white, from the marble floors to the decorations and paintings up on the wall which gave me a sense of calmness, i had a huge balcony which overlooked the serene blue sea, as soon as you stepped foot on the balcony, you could feel the gently breeze blowing on you. i then made my way to my walk in closet and it was huuuuge, literally every girls dream. my bathroom was simple, but elegant and i was loving it.