Princess

Once I arrive at the shopping center, I buy some summer clothes since I don't have many. Once I'm done with all my shopping, I head to Victoria's Secret to buy some new bras. As I'm browsing the bra section, I feel my phone vibrate. I get my phone out of my purse, and Jack is calling.

"Heyy- EWW WHAT SHOP ARE YOU IN?" Jack says in a really disgusted tone, pushing his phone away for Ruben to see the mannequin in lingerie behind me. As soon as Ruben sees where I am, he starts smirking, and I wink at him.

"Jack, what do you want?" I say in a tired voice.

"I was just asking if you wanted to come with us to Mykonos next week," he says, rolling his eyes.

"Hm.. who's coming?" I ask.

"Some of the team and Rebecca," Jack tells me.

"I'll come just because Becca is coming," I tell him while grabbing a bra and putting it in my basket.

"We're staying there for 2 weeks, by the way," he informs me.

"Okay, what would you and Ruben like for lunch? I might as well get it while I'm here," I ask as I pay for the bras.

"Get us salads and smoothies, please," he says.

"Got it, bye," I say, ending the call.

I make my way to the bikini shop so I can buy some for Mykonos, seeing as that's probably all I will wear there. I pick out 12 different bikinis, some being more revealing than others. Once I'm done bikini shopping, I go to buy the boys their food. I'm struggling a bit to carry everything, but I manage.

I get in my car and drive back to Jack's house. When I finally arrive, I struggle to carry the bags over to the front door, but I make it after a bit. I ring the doorbell, and after 2 minutes, Ruben opens the door.

"I was missing you, princess," Ruben says, helping me carry the bags. I tell him to place the food in the kitchen and my clothes in my bedroom. I tell Jack he's helping me with my bags, as Ruben and I walk to my room.

"Than-" I say, turning around to face him, but he immediately grabs me and pushes me onto my bed while aggressively making out with me. He catches me by surprise at first, but I immediately reciprocate his actions. During the kiss, I blush at how we're positioned. He's in between my legs, with his bulge pressing against my core.

The kiss keeps getting heated until I realize we're in the same house as my older brother. I pull out of the kiss and wipe the corners of my mouth, showing that I enjoyed it. He tries to lean in again, but I push him away, making him frown.

"Jack is going to wonder what's happening; we've been gone for too long," I say giggling. "Come on, one more," he says, leaning in again. I give him a short peck, then push him off and run downstairs to Jack, who is too focused on playing FIFA.

I sit next to Jack, with my legs on his lap. Normally, he would push them away, but today he doesn't. After a few minutes, I see Ruben come back downstairs. He sits down in the free space next to Jack.

"I'm going to get the food," I say, standing up and giving Jack and Ruben their food. We watch a movie while they're eating so time can pass faster. When they finish, I lay down with my head on Ruben's lap and my feet on Jack's. I start looking up at Ruben, examining his perfect face.

Ruben has no flaws. He has a perfect smile, perfect teeth, perfect voice, perfect lips, perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect beard. I could go on forever, honestly.

I realize I'm daydreaming because I can see him looking down at me and smirking as he plays with my hair. I think Jack doesn't see what's happening because he would have immediately got me off.

Ruben starts massaging my head, as he can tell I'm tired. I start dozing in his lap until I give in and fall asleep. At a certain point, I feel strong arms carrying me upstairs, so I wake up and see Ruben.

"What are you doing?" I ask tiredly as I unconsciously try to cuddle into his chest for warmth.

"You fell asleep, darling," Ruben says, smiling at me. "Then why didn't Jack wake me up instead?" I say, now in his chest. "You kicked him in the balls, so I had to take you," Ruben says, and it's visible that he's been laughing. "Oh shit. He'll kill me tomorrow," I say, laughing as well as we finally arrive at my bedroom.

"Goodnight, princess," Ruben says, trying to put me down on my bed, but I just cling to him. "Stay for 5 minutes, please," I say, not wanting to let go of his warmth. "But Jack-" he starts. "I'll give you a kiss," I interrupt him, knowing he wouldn't say no to that.

Without thought, he immediately drops down to the bed, holding me tightly, making me laugh at his sudden change of mind. He lightly brushes his fingertips over my cheeks. "You're so beautiful," Ruben says softly, making me smile up at his perfect, sexy face.

After 5 minutes, he's about to ask me for a kiss, but he sees I'm asleep, so he gently tucks me under my blankets, kisses me on my forehead, and then leaves.

I start stirring in my sleep, feeling a lot of discomfort. When I wake up, I have the biggest headache. I make my way downstairs to drink some water and take painkillers. As I walk down, my stomach starts hurting, making me sharply take a breath of air, accidentally catching Ruben and Jack's attention as I stand on the stairs holding my stomach in pain.

"Athena? Are you okay?" Jack says, rushing over to my side. "No, don't worry, I'm fine," I smile at him, trying to walk down the stairs without showing any pain. "No, you're not, come here," Jack says, coming closer to me. "Jack, honestly, I'm okay," I say, making my way to the kitchen. Suddenly, I feel Jack wrap his hoodie around my waist.

"You're leaking. The stuff is in my bedroom bathroom in the cabinet," he whispers in my ear so Ruben can't hear. I turn red with embarrassment as I take the painkillers with my water. "You don't need to be embarrassed! It's normal, and I'm your brother," Jack says, poking my cheeks because he knows I hate when he does that.

I don't react to him; I just pull him in for a hug. He's surprised at first, but immediately hugs me back. When he least expected it, I pull his hair and then run away from him laughing. "I'll get you back, you cunt!" He shouts, going back to Ruben, who is also dying of laughter. "Nah, you can 't be laughing as well," Jack says as he sees Ruben laughing.

I go into my bedroom and check how bad the stain is on my shorts. Luckily, it's not that bad, but it's visible. I go into Jack's room to get a tampon. It's the first time I've ever been in his room, and it's not what I expected. It's really neat, but it does suit him.

I make my way into his bathroom, get the tampons, and sort myself out. I change into my pajamas, then decide I would say goodnight to the boys.

I make my way to Jack and slap his head. "Goodnight, Jack!" Then I make my way to Ruben, sitting on his lap, and giving him a 'friendly' hug, hoping Jack wouldn't suspect anything. "Goodnight, Ruben, nice to meet you again," I wink at him, while he freezes in shock at my actions.

I stand up from his lap and walk into my bedroom, immediately falling asleep.