you look so beautiful

i sat down on the comfy lounge chair closet to her, after placing me and the boys' stuff carefully on the table. once becky felt my presence, she quickly turned around to face me. after i finally settled down on my lounge chair, we started a conversation. "so what was ruben's excuse this time?" she sighed while putting her sunglasses on. "it wasn't serious, he was just jealous of how close me and kalvin have become. anyway it wasn't totally his fault i was seriously overreacting." i explained. "hmm okay" she said not fully convinced.

"how are things with phil?" i asked not wanting to talk about me and ruben anymore. "amazing, i'm honestly so in love with him. i can never imagine life without him. he's just perfect." she said, smiling at him while he was out in the see enjoying himself with his friends. " i would love to have a relationship like yours, you guys are literally destined for eachother" i told her, making her blush.

"when do you think he'll propose?" i asked as i watched her eyes sparkle in admiration at my question as she unconsciously played with her ring finger. "i don't know, i think he's just waiting for the right time, but i have a strong feeling it will be soon." she answered as she looked back up at him giving him a smile. "okay but i must be your chief bridesmaid!!!" i exclaimed getting excited. "of course, i mean who else would i choose for that role." she said rolling her eyes as if it was the most obvious thing on earth.

"what about you and ruben, when will you guys finally get together?" she asked finally removing her gaze on phil. "i'm also not entirely sure. he might be also waiting for a special occasion but the thing is that jack absolutely hates us together, so it will be hard to date and keep it a secret" i explained to her. "i understand, dating your brothers best friend, your life is literally a wattpad story" she laughed, making me laugh as well.

"hows ronnie? i miss that little guy." i said turning to her. "i don't know actually, i haven't checked up on them since we left. let me call the nanny to find out." she said as she picked up her phone and facetimed the nanny. the nanny was younger than i had expected, but it wasn't my business anyway. they chatted for a bit about the babies behaviour. after a while ronnies face popped up on the screen.

"hii mummy, i miss youuu" ronnie squealed as soon as he saw his mother. "hey baby how are you? i miss you too" becky smiled at her child. "i'm good what about you and daddy?" he asked thoughtfully. "we're good thanks. now are you behaving?" "yes" "are you helping to clean your toys up?" "yeah" "are you being nice to your sister?" "oh my gosh, yesss" ronnie groaned at her excessive amount of questions. "mummy when is attie coming to see me?" he asked softly, making becky smile and pass the phone to me.

"attie!!! what are you doing with my mum?" his face lit up as soon as he saw me. "we're at the beach now, look" i said turning the camera around so he could see the. beautiful view. "wow, that's so cool... i wish me and true were there with you" he said mumbling the last part so i couldn't hear it. "yeah i know right!" i said turning the camera back around to my face. "you look so beautiful attie" he said jumping up and down while smiling.

"aww ronnie, you're so sweet! you look very handsome as well" i giggled, making him blush slightly. i looked over at becky who couldn't believe such words came out of his mouth.

"where's my dad?" he asked confused. "would you like to speak to him?" i said to him enthusiastically. "yesss" he said jumping up and down. "okay but he's in the water, so i have to walk to him" i explained to ronnie making him nod understandingly. i stood up, but my dress was rolled up all the way to my stomach, so i quickly pulled it down and started walking away, until i heard becky shout. "where you going with all that bunda" she laughed in her best male, south london accent, making us both burst into laughter.

i started running to phil, then i called him and gave him the phone. i patiently waited on the shore for phil to be done so i can return becky's phone back to her. i watched the boys play into the water, until i saw ruben sneakily approaching me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. i knew what he was trying to do, so i tried my best to run back to becky.

it was quite unfair for me because ruben was literally an athlete. and him being the athlete he is, caught up to me. he swiftly picked me up started running towards the see with me still in his arms, as i squirm around trying to get him to let go of me. we were getting closer and closer to the water, when i finally spoke up.

"wait! atleast let me take off my dress, i need to re wear it again later. i didn't bring any change" i said while looking up at him. "fine." he said putting me down as i started removing my dress while he had his eyes on me the whole time. "turn around you perv" i shouted loud enough for everyone to hear, so he was automatically forced to turn around. he got a few stares from his friends, making him lift his hands up in innocence.

i took my chance to run, and immediately took off towards becky. it took ruben a while for him to realise, but when he did, he started smiling at me. he jogged slowly towards me, as his short wet hair bounced with every step he took while water trickled down his chisled chest all the way down to his precisely sculpted abs.

i was sat down on my lounge chair as i heard his laugh get closer to me. god his laugh was attractive. he pulled me up, and grabbed me by my waist and pushed me against him. i shivered at the contact mainly because he was wet and cold and also because his rock hard abs were touching my back, sending shivers down my spine.

"you tried to escape princess" ruben said in my neck. he then used his other hand to smoothly remove my dress dress from bottom to top without ruining it. "have you done this before." i asked shocked and how smooth he was with it. "maybe" he said winking at me.

"woah, woah, woah guys chill not in front of me please" becky protested while turning away to not witness what was happening, making me and ruben burst into laughter. ruben then gently placed my dress where i was sitting while still holding me tight so i couldn't escape once again.

after taking care of my dress, he swept me off my feet and started running back to the sea.