Prank

🗓️ 30 June 2023

The next few days passed like normal. I just stayed home, and studied. I realised i had 2 more days, until we were going to go to Mykonos, so I decided to get packing. Since Mykonos was a very hot country in the summer, I just packed light clothes, and the bikinis I bought last time I was out.

Packing was really tiring, it was like the worst thing in the world to me. After an excruciating hour of suffering, procrastination and frustration I finally finished packing my bags. I had 2 pink small suitcases because I didn't want to struggle, carrying one big one.

I decided to call becca since we haven't spoken in so long. Unexpectedly, she answered on the 3rd ring.

"HEYY- oh it's you" I said when I saw Phil had answered phone instead of becca.

"That's mean" he gasped putting on a fake sad face.

"Where's becca?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"She's putting the babies to sleep, she'll be back soon" Phil said as he started watching a movie.

"Let's play a prank on her when she gets back" i said smirking at Phil.

"Now you're talking! What should we do?" He said now paying attention to me.

"Let's pretend you're talking to another girl when you hear her footsteps approaching your room."

"Okay, I'll tell you when I hear her approaching." He told me before turning his attention back to the tv in his room.

"I miss you babe" he suddenly said while raising his eyebrow as a sign Rebecca was coming.

"I miss you too, when can I see you again" I asked him in a super desperate voice.

"As soon as my girl goes out with her annoying friend" he said trying so hard not to laugh.

"Okay text me when you're free" i say sticking my middle finger out to him, knowing I was the annoying friend.

Suddenly I heard Rebecca burst in the room and start screaming. "WHAT THE FUCK PHIL. AM I WORTH NOTHING TO YOU? WE HAVE KIDS TOGETHER HOW DO YOU JUST DO THIS TO ME."

"Baby be quiet the kids are going to wake up" Phil said softly to her.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE RIGHT NOW!" She shouted just as loud. I heard her sniffing.

"Baby please don't cry, come here" Phil said extending his hands out for an embrace.

"Leave me the fuck alone" she said softly.

"Baby it was all a prank, look it's Athena, and it's your phone." Phil says panning the camera so Rebecca could see me. I just awkwardly waved at the camera.

"Fuck you both" she says now laughing as she wipes her tears.

Phil immediately carries her and cuddles with her on the bed while he handed her, her phone back. "Baby I would never do that to you, I love you" I heard phil whisper to her while playing with her hair.

"You guys are so cute, I wish I had a boy like Phil."

"What about Ruben?" Rebecca said now smirking.

"Omg I need to tell you what happened with him." I said said remembering what happened between us.

"Ahh go girlll"

"Let's go out tomorrow to get our nails done, and I'll fill you in on all you've missed" i said excitedly.

"Yeah sure, my nails have been chipped for a while now and we're going to Mykonos." She said while showing me her nails.

Me and becca were talking until I heard crying from here phone. "Mummy Im scared" Ronnie said as he climbed into the bed with his parents. He looked up on her phone to see who she was talking to, and when he say me, he started smiling and hiding in beccas shirt.

"Looks like someone has a crush" becca said tickling Ronnie. "Hi Ronnie!" I said smiling at his cuteness. "Hii" he waved while smiling widely at me. "You're so cute" i said making him blush.

"Right i have to go put this cheeky boy to bed" she said looking at Ronnie.

"Alright, see you tomorrow at the mall at 4" I told her

"Yeah byeee"

"Byeee" I said ending the call.

I also decided to go sleep since I had nothing better to do anyway.

• • •

🗓️ July 1 2023

I woke up, at 2 pm, which was really surprising because I always wake up early. I immediately go take a kind of long shower to wash off all my weariness. Once I was done with my shower, I got a FaceTime from an unknown number. I hesitantly answered, then I saw Rubens face pop up on my screen.

"Hey Athena, I've missed you" he said as soon as he saw my face. "We literally saw each other a few days ago" i said laughing why doing my makeup. "Why are you putting makeup, you look beautiful without it. " he told me. "You're such a simp" i said brushing him off. "So what's up, why did you call me?" I said while doing my eye liner. "I just wanted to hear your voice" he said smiling at me. "Where are you going?" He asked me wanting to keep the conversation going.

"I'm going on a date." I said with a serious face while choosing my outfit. "Oh. Good luck." Ruben said dryly, and i could tell he was jealous again. "You get jealous so easily Ruben, I'm going out with Rebecca to get my nails done." I said as I turned my camera off to change into my outfit. "Why's your camera off love?" Ruben said softly.

"I'm changing, just wait a bit." I said struggling to fit my skirt. Once i finished i turned my camera on. "What do you think?" I said showing off my outfit. "Athena, you're not going out in that. Go change." He said sternly. "What? Why? I think it looks good" I said giving him a 360. "Athena go change right now." He said still very serious.

"Oh wait, Rebecca is calling me I'll talk to you later byeeee" i said quickly ending the call before he could say anything.

I looked at the time, and it was 3:47 so I hurried to my car and started off.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
The outfit- without the jacket though.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•The outfit- without the jacket though