Fancy anyone yet?

🗓️ 24 June 2023

"Athena, hurry up, we're going to be late!" Jack shouts at me from downstairs as I apply my last touches of lipstick. "I'm coming!" I shout back, gathering my things and making my way into his car.

Jack and I are siblings, but we've never been close. We used to fight all the time, but deep down, we both love each other. Now that we're older, we're making an effort to get along, as we only have each other left. Today, Jack invited me to a party at the club with his friends.

"You look like a clown," Jack comments on my makeup. "You're just obsessed," I snap back at him. "By the way, you're not allowed to date or hook up with any of my friends" he warned me.

The ride is quiet, as we're both too stubborn to talk without making fun of each other. When we finally arrive, there are many paparazzi at the entrance, trying to take pictures of us. This is one of the many disadvantages of having a famous brother.

As we get out of the car, I put all my cockiness aside and cling onto Jack, not wanting to be separated from him. I see Jack smirk as he makes his way into the club, holding me tight.

When we finally arrive at the club, a strong wave of alcohol hits my face, and I can feel the floor vibrating underneath me due to the loud music. Jack leads me to a VIP booth, where we're met with a room full of people.

"Sup, guys, how are we all?" Jack says, letting go of my hand. Everyone cheers when Jack enters the room because, let's be honest, what's a party without Jack Grealish?

"Is that your girlfriend?" a voice asks, finally noticing me behind Jack. "Oh, I forgot about her," Jack says, laughing and pulling me more into the room as I roll my eyes at him.

"Meet Athena, she's my sister," Jack says as they all welcome me. "Nice to finally meet you," one of them says.

They all welcome me, and I find out that they're all Jack's teammates and their wives or girlfriends. I and Rebecca, Phil's girlfriend, get closer. She's really nice, and we have so much in common.

"So, do you fancy anyone yet?" Rebecca asks me with a cheeky smile on her face. "I'm in my self-love era, so I'm not looking for a man," I tell her, flicking my hair back in confidence. "I know someone who could change your mind," she says smirking and nodding at something behind me.

I cautiously turn around, not wanting to look suspicious. I see one of Jack's friends giving me an intense glare. If I'm being honest, that man is the hottest man I've ever seen. We make a bit of eye contact before I turn back around, looking back at Rebecca.

"He is hot, but he won't change my mind," I tell her, sipping on my drink. "Um, I'll talk to you later," Rebecca says suddenly, as she basically runs away and disappears into the room.

I just sigh and continue sipping on my drink until someone sits right in front of me.

I look up to see who it is, and it's the same man who was staring at me before.

He looks even hotter up close. He has brown hair, intimidating chestnut eyes, rosy lips, a moustache and a beard, his jawline is extraordinarily sharp, and his physique is really muscly.

"Like what you see?" he says, spreading his arms out and smirking at me.

Shit, he noticed I was staring.

"I'm Ruben, by the way," he says, offering a handshake. "Athena," I say, shaking his hand.

We end up talking and getting to know each other when I notice he isn't listening to anything I'm saying anymore. "You good?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, yeah, keep going," he says as he slouches slightly in his chair and widens his legs. I look down to see what's happening when I see something slightly sticking out from his pants.

"You look like you need a bit of help down there," I smirk while nodding at his lap. "From you, yes," he says in a low voice.

I make my way over to him and lower my mouth to be aligned with his ear, "not. a. chance." After that, I try walking away, but I feel him grab my wrist and pull me back to him.

"What about a kiss?" he says seductively. "No," I say, and with that, I walk away trying to find Rebecca.

Once I finally find her, she's chatting with Phil while sitting on his lap. They look so happy and in love. I don't want to disturb them, so I just sit on the sofa and enjoy the music while sipping on my drink.

Suddenly, a very drunken Jack comes over to me. "My favourite sisturrrr," he slurs, sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around me. "I'm your only sister," I say, rolling my eyes. "D'ya fancy anyone yet?" Jack says while smirking. "Jack, you know I'm not dating at the moment, and you're the one who doesn't want me dating your friends," I exclaim.

He doesn't reply, he just goes into thinking mode. I'm curious about what's going on in that head of his when his face lights up. "Truth or dare, everyone," Jack says loudly enough for everyone in the VIP area to hear. Soon enough, everyone is in the booth ready to play.

Rebecca insists she wants to start, and I know it isn't going to end up well. "Athena, truth or dare?" she asks me, smiling widely. "Dare," I say, giving her the fakest smile back. "I dare you to make out with the hottest person here, but make it good, or else I'll make you do it again," she says. "Jack?" I look at him for help. "Don't 'Jack' me, I'm as interested as she is."

I scoff, and my eyes examine the room. They're all good-looking, and I can't find anyone hotter than Ruben, so I sigh and make my way over to him. I sit on his lap, straddling him, grab his face, and pull him into a passionate kiss. I can tell it catches him off guard, but he quickly reciprocates my actions. After a while, I pull away. A smirk forms on his face. "I knew you couldn't resist me," he whispers in my ear. "Don't let it get your head," I tell him before standing back up and going back to my seat.

"That was intense," Jack says, making everyone laugh. We play a few more fun rounds until everyone decides they're tired, so we all stop and start making our way out. I'm trying to get off Ruben's lap; I was dared to stay there until the end of the game when he holds me by my waist and drops me back down on him. "What do you think you're doing? The game is over," I tell him, trying to get back off, but his grip is too tight. "You've got to help me out here," he whines as he moves me a bit, making me feel how hard he is.

No Ruben, go to the bathroom and do it yourself," I tell him. "Come on, Athena, I'll repay you," he says smirking as his hand makes its way onto my thigh. "Ruben, I said no. We've only just met; I'm not giving you a handjob," I say, smacking his veiny hand off my thigh. "What about a blowjob?" he asks innocently. "What the heck is wrong with men nowadays?" I huff, immediately getting off his lap "Wait! I didn't mean it like that," he tried to stop me. But I ignore him, storming into the car with Jack.

"You look angry," Jack says as he leans his head on my shoulder. "Shut up," I say, pushing him off. I see Jack dozing off, so I place his head on my lap so he's comfortable. Soon enough, we arrive back at Jack's home. I thank the driver and then help Jack get into his room.

"Thank you so much, Athena; I love you," Jack says before I can leave the room. "What?" I immediately come to a halt and pick up my phone to record him. "Athena, you're my sister. I love you," he slurs. "Can't wait to show you this in the morning," I smile at him before turning off his lights and making my way to my room.

I don't live in Jack's house; he just invited me to stay for a bit. I remove my makeup, shower, and then change into my pyjamas. Today, I decided to wear my white crop top and really short shorts to match as it's really hot even at night. When I'm all done preparing, I lie in my comfortable bed and I can't help but think about today.

Did Ruben really like me? No, he was just using me for his pleasure... Ruben was so hot, though; how could I resist him? No, I must stay focused! No men.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Hows the first chapter?