we are not alone

"What's that frown on your face?" ruben asked, biting my shoulder playfully, noticing the pout on my face.

"Nothing," i lied through my teeth. we were having a relaxing time, and i didn't want to ruin the mood with my juvenile pouting.

"Liar." He clicked his tongue, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at my face. i were sitting in his lap, and i couldn't feel his hard cock underneath me, promising a good time for later "Maybe I can help to erase that nasty frown from your face."

There was something in his voice that made me turn my head to look at him. i knew that tone, he was up to something, most likely nothing holy. i wasn't wrong. His hand disappeared between my legs and cupped your pussy, luring a gasp out of me.

"I've wanted you all day," he whispered with a rough voice that sent a shiver over my spine. "Ever since I saw you in this." His free hand lifted the strap of the triangle bikini top i was wearing. "I know you wore it because you want me, too."

He was not wrong, of course. It was a new piece, one i'd chosen with him on my mind. It was a tiny little piece that barely covered my round breasts and my perfectly shaped ass.

"We are not alone." i chuckled with a small shake of my head, my gaze moving to the pool and lounge chairs, filled with our friends.

"I could just pull your bikini bottoms to the side, no one would even notice," he breathed against the soft spot of my neck, making me shudder. His teeth grazed over the tender skin and my eyes fluttered close, feeling the first wave of arousal gushing between my legs.

"ruben," i mumbled, my bottomlip slipping between my teeth, my eyes moving back to the people gathered only a few meters from us. His hand slid over my middle and a low growl rumbled over him.

"Fuck, I can feel your wetness even in the water," he groaned, placing butterfly kisses over my shoulders.
i had no intention to stop him, i just couldn't, he knew too well what i liked, even just after the first time. "Just keep your eyes on them, princess." He pushed my bikini bottoms to the side and i felt his pulsing hardness pressing against my core.

"You're so bad," i mumbled under my breath but i couldn't say no to him. No, the exact opposite happened, i pushed back against him, craving his cock to thrust into my tightness and stretch my inner walls with that delicious ache as a result.

"Not as bad as you." He thrusted into me, turning my head and kissing me full on the lips to swallow my scream that burst from me when he filled my pussy.
"I can feel how much you love that we aren't alone," he said with a low voice, his fingers digging into my hips as he started moving me. "You can't look away from them, knowing they could see any moment that I'm balls deep in you."

His words were driving me crazy mainly because he was right, i loved this extra little risk he took with this. The idea that someone could see us in such indecent position boiled my blood in the best ways possible, lending me an extra amount of adrenalin. i moved to him, following his lead, the speed he dictated. "You love that, don't you?"

"Fuck, yes," i whimpered quietly, my eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head. There was something so incredibly sinful and yet hot about the whole act, i felt like crawling out of my skin.

"Such a dirty little girl you are, my little slut" he whispered seductively in my ear, his hand lightly wrapping around my throat as he pulled me back against his chest.

For an outsider it must have looked quite innocent how i rested my head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around my stomach. But this was far from innocent. With the change of position his cock kept brushing over my g-spot with each and every thrust and my lips opened for a scream that i struggled to hold back.

"Fuck, ruben," i whispered alerted when i saw erling standing up and starting out. "We're going to mess the water up," i tried to say with trembling voice when his finger slipped into my panties and he rubbed my clit in small circles while he kept fucking me, the water around us waving with our movements.

"I'lI just cum inside you then," he said in a low voice, tilting his hips, his free hand moving to my throat.
i turned to kiss him the moment his fingers wrapped around my neck tight enough so my only air was his and he pushed inside me so deep, i could almost feel him in my belly.

my orgasm took me over just as quickly as he'd built it, washing over me with a natural force that tensed my whole body. my pussy clenched around him and he moaned into my mouth before his hips bucked against me, followed by his cum shooting into me.

"Hey guys, you okay? athena you haven't finished your drink." erling said while looking down at us. "We are good. I'm trying to shake her up so she stops pouting." ruben says as he placed a kiss on my cheek, his hand still lightly wrapped around my throat. i was panting softly, trying to gather my composure so i wouldn't give away what we were up to.

"well, is it working?" erling looked at me and i swallowed hard before clearing my throat, not trusting my voice entirely.

"Yeah, he's getting there," i said with a small laugh,
rubens eyebrows raising. "Getting there, hm?" i could feel his cock throbbing in my pussy, hardening once again, against my still tender tissues. "I guess I will have to keep trying, hm?" he said while smiling at me.

"I guess." i shrugged with a little innocent smile. "you can drink mine erling, i'm full anyway" i told him while shuffling around in rubens lap, making him hold his breath so he wouldn't get us caught. "thanks you're the besttt" he said running off.

me and ruben went for one more round.

"i'm feeling cold i'm going to my lounge chair" i told ruben as i got off his lap, wrapped myself in a towel then laid down on my lounge chair. i picked my phone up and started scrolling through insta. the sun was setting, so i decided to go upstairs to change into pyjamas.

i didn't want to look too comfy so i chose a one piece pyjamas with bows and roses. i was satisfied with my look, so i headed back downstairs. i was feeling quite parched, so i went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water but i say jack doing the same thing. the second he saw me, he tried to walk away big i decided to take my chance to talk to him.

"jack wait can we please talk" i called out to him, but he just ignored me. "jack please" i said with desperation finally catching his attention. "what?" he said clearly angry. "you have to break up with sasha, she's just using you. the day she came, she told me how she never loved you and how-"

"SHUT UP! just shut up. stop fucking trying to ruin my life. you can't just decide to wreck my relationship because your loverboy ruben is just using you to get in your pants!" jack shouted taking me by surprise.

"jack im not lying i swear i have it all on my phone" i replied frantically. "you're such an attention seeker, fuck off" he said before storming off and going back to the others.