XXXIV

We walked throughout the streets together, both looking around eagerly for somewhere to eat. You'd think a place like this, where lots of people come to have fun and enjoy themselevs would be full of resturants and tourist areas for people to eat, but it took us a while to even stumble upon a small place, but neither of us were into the food it served. Luckily we turned the right corner and found a bright yellow and red sign beaming at us, reading "M".

My face lit up as i staggered towards it, grasping Oscars hand as i ran forward pulling him along with me. "come on, it might be full!" i shoutered to him eagerly, not wanting to miss the opportunity of eating.

We both staggered in and i looked around for somewhere to sit, but the place was full, i sighed throwing my head back before realsing. "Wait we can just take it to go," i said feeling stupid, placing a palm on my face as Oscars lips became thin with a smile, which i laughed back at.

We ordered on the digital menu things at the front of the store since it was a shorter queue than the ones at the tills. I did the ordering for him since Oscar was busy taking a phone call. "What do you want," i whispered to him, making my words big with my mouth so he'd understand and come over, to order his food. Luckily his call had just ended so he could do so flawlessly wihtout interuption. I paid with my card, the total being significantly less than what it was for the hotel which lifted Ocsars spirits and made him feel better about having me pay.

We stood waiting for our number to be shouted, Our number was 80 and we could see it on the board, but there were lots of people around us also waiting so we weren't hopeful it was going to be any time soon.

Approximately 10 minutes later our order was shouted and both me and Oscar sighed out of relief but also because our bodies were basically eating away at themselves because of how hungry we were. We grabbed our order and headed out looking hurriedly for a spot to eat.

We set our eyes on a small field of green grass, that a few others were sat on, most of them being couples and the other percengtage being teenagers, we didn't fall into either catagory but we sat anyway. Like savages we literally ripped open the papaer bag revealing our food, i handed Ocsar his, and he unwrapped his gently, as did i not wanting to embarras myself. I leant back on my elbows after taking a bite and swolliwing it almsot whole with minimal chewing. "Now this, was exactly what i needed," I yelped with joy.

He did what i did and leant back on his elbows, as we both continued to finish out meals. We were both laid back on the grass side by side, our hands ontop of one anothers but we didn't engage, they weren't interlocked, i stare up at the sky noticing chapes in the clouds. "what're you looking for?" he asked, turning his head to look at me, as my eyes squinted as if i was looking for something in the sky. I tilted my head aswell, looking to him now, a faint smile on my lips, and a slight rosyness on my cheeks.

"i'm looking for shapes, in the clouds," i said gently, my voice soft, and quiet though loud enough for him to hear me. I looked back to the sky pointing at one of the clouds. "see this one," i asked him, he hummed in response. "it looks like a cat," I told him, i looked to him, he was squinting his eyes trying to make it out.

"do you see it?" i asked to which he turned his head to me also a little dissapointed that he couldn't but i smiled, and laughed it off, sitting up, "i guess only the gifted can," i smirked before handing him the rubbish from our food, signalling for him to go take it to the trash, though there was none near. Hehelped my up with his hand, we were close, i could feel his breah on my face, but i stepped back a little flushed, a little embarrased.

We found a bin and headed to where our hearts were destined, the beach. We headed down the pathway we had come from, passing our hotel on the way, i waved to it like a little kid would which made Oscar giggle as we created small talk for the way down.