XX

i smiled at him as he approached me on the couch sitting one seat away, the same way we had been sat at our first encounter though this time we had a little more history than before, a little more comfort between each other and the silences.

oscar, got up once again after checking the time. "I've gotta go get ready for practice, i'll see you later," he said thinning his lips into somewhat of a smile before grasping his hoodie of the couch and heading out.

I watched as he walked away, my eyes slightly saddened at his disappearance. i looked out the door, the paddock beginning to dry slowly, i stepped out the rain only falling slightly, i rushed back in grabbing my camera, and heading to the pits.

i snapped a few shots of the garage and lane in general, before i saw oscar, my perfect subject. I took a fee shots of him before rushing out of the pit lane knowing soon the cars would start to come out.

i rushed to the mclaren garage taking my seat to watch the practice, i wasn't too nervous this time though still slightly due to the track conditions and having to face a delay due to safety, i just hoped nothing would go wrong.

——-
after the practice, nothing had happened, everyone was safe, oscar and lando were safe, and i was relieved, knowing the kill count of the spa circuit, it was in the odds of someone being injured.

the pit lane was empty, i left to take pictures of the cars, before i felt someone appear behind me, covering my eyes. "Oscar!" i said playfully, before the hands were removed from my eyes, and him not saying anything at all.

I turned around and saw a colour i had become unfamiliar with. red. "ollie!" I said with the same enthusiastic tone, trying to break the tension from me saying Oscars name.

"why would it be Oscar," he said, i looked down seeing his fists slightly clenched, his face looking at me straight as i looked up at him hesitantly. I opened my mouth, though nothing came out, i was speechless i didn't have an explanation to givr him that would satisfy and relieve him from what he was thinking, because it was true.

He turned away from me shaking his head sighing angrily, "Really?" He said turning back to me his hands on his head, though they were now reaching to my shoulders. "Ollie, i, me, he, he and me," i rotated my head around as ollie walked away in disbelief.

"wait," i said following him a little before he turned back to me, a look on his face i couldn't comprehend. "We were nothing, we are nothing,"
"i don't, me and him are nothing, we were never anything, okay," i said looking up to him, placing a hand on his cheek as his eyes stared down at me deep with emotion. "it'll always be me and you," i whispered to him, tears almost forming in my eyes both from my words and from his face.

He embraced me, teary eyed himself, as i held him tight my head on his shoulder looking back to the garages. My eyes were closed tightly before i opened them still in Ollie's embrace though another sad face had emerged, and this was of Oscar. My heart had dropped inside my chest, it hit hard, like a ton of bricks had just fell on top of me, i felt my heart shatter, the look on his face, broke me.

I couldn't let go of ollie, as much as i wanted too, though oscar was staring me right in the eyes, his hands by his side, shaking his head, i suppose he had heard, i felt awful, i couldn't even move, i felt stiff, like the first time something happened between me and ollie which turned out to not be true, though this time it was all true.

I let go of Ollie's embrace moments later, running, and just running out of the paddock out of the race track, getting away from it, from everything.

————

That night i lay awake in my bed alone, cold, shivering, rain pouring outside. It felt like the first time me and Oscar had fallen apart, though this time it was worse. I had a shattered heart all because i didn't want to lose one person, though i sacrificed the person i loved more. I felt stupid, my head pounding with a headache as streams of tears ran down my face.

Getting out of bed, i opened the doors to my balcony, the rain pouring down on it and now onto me, i saw several strikes of lightning come down, before i looked over the edge of the balcony, it was a long fall.

I pulled myself away from it, breathing heavily before sitting myself on the floor of the balcony against the door, my heart pounding fast, as i was unable to catch my breath. I felt as though i was having a panic attack knowing i'd screwed everything up and only i was to blame for this one.

suddenly i felt my eyes grow heavy, i fell down onto the floor of the balcony, laying there in the cold wetness of the rain, only in my pyjamas, my hair soaked, though i didn't feel like moving. i didn't feel like anything, apart from an awful person.

I pulled my phone out from the pocket in my pyjama joggers, the screen turning instantly wet as i dialled a number in, though as i expected it went straight to voicemail. i left a message, my face reddened from the tears my voice squeaky and whiny cracking.

"I really messed up," my voice cracking, "i need my brother, please, i need you," i said before ending the voicemail, holding my phone in my hand, still layed on the balcony floor, my hair soaked, my clothes soaked my face soaked though not from the rain but from the tears.

@ LandoNorris

Late night Dj sesh 🎧Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4725 othersComments@ user272 Dj Lando is back!!!@ user202 doesn't he have quali tomorrow@ user946 whish i could've been there————a/n another chapter coming tonight! I have so many ideas! 1052 words

Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4725 others
Comments
@ user272 Dj Lando is back!!!
@ user202 doesn't he have quali tomorrow
@ user946 whish i could've been there
————
a/n another chapter coming tonight! I have so many ideas!
1052 words