III

It was Day 2 of Bahrain and sadly i wasn't there as a photographer this time, just a sister, though i fetched my camera just to capture the experiance, and to get dumb pictures of Lando.

I made my way to the paddock a little later than 12 and headed to the mclaren garage where i got myself settled and comfy, that place was like my second home on race weekends. I was layed across the only sofa they had in the back, looking at the post i had made on instagram the night before, looking at all the comments and the amount of people that were shipping me and ollie made me uneven for some reason.

We saw eacother once and now all of a sudden everyone thinks we're dating like i feel bad for theese drivers, no privacy at all. i closed my eyes for a few seconds and all of a sudden i felt my legs being thrown of the sofa into a position that was the most uncomfy i had ever experianced. pulling my eyes away from my phone i saw a tired looking oscar sat on the opposite end of the sofa. "How rude," i said throwing one of the pillows at him.

To my suprise he caught it before it hit him and responded "Well you probably wouldn't have moved if i asked," which was compleetly right but i didn't want me to be the bad guy here.

"i would've, if you asked nicely" i sat upright and our shoulders were almost touching, i looked forward and saw a brilliant photo opportunity where the clouds in the sky were so perfect. Then i looked to my side and saw a soundly sleeping oscar who looked distressed but for what i reason i had no idea, but i couldn't stop myself from looking. He looked so cuddly and calm when he was asleep, though his position looked like it was gonna leave him with an ache when he woke up, probably displaying the amount of tired he was, because otherwise he probabl wouldn't have slept that way.

My head slid into the crook of his arm, to which he adjusted to it being around me. It felt wrong but it felt safe, a smile crept onto my face as my eyes closed.

When i woke, i was curled into a ball, my head laying on his chest, his arms around me which his head resting on mine. He was still peacfully asleep, so i had to creep out of his grasp gentally as to not wake him, which i thought i did successfully until i heard a groan escape from his mouth and his eyes flutter open like he was a disney prince, but luckily i was already out of his touch when he awoke so he didn't have to know, and hopefully nobody saw.

"Morning sleepyhead," i said as he arose from his position, my eyes focused on my phone.

"What time is it?" he asked his voice raspy with a croaky hinge, which made me wanna kick my feet in the air and my stomach churn.

"1:38," i responded to which he sighed before getting up and heading off, sorting his hair out, which still had a piece sticking up in the back.

Just as i watched him walk away, my phone vibrated from a notification, an unknown number.

Unknown Number

Hey it's ollie, wanna maybe go get something to eat?

My eyes lit up when i recieved a message from ollie, i thought he never would because of his shy nature but i'm glad he had.

Sure

Ollie🐻

Okay i'll meet you just outside of the mclaren paddock in 5

I Rushed to the nearest bathroom adjusting how i looked to make sure the sleep didn't ruin my hair nor light makeup for the day. Pushing past Oscar in the corridor which he responded with a lighthearted hey, which i replied with a very quick sorry. Behind me i heard Lando approach out of one of the rooms and Ask oscar "Where's she going?"

Once i approached the outside of the Mclaren paddock,i slowed down seeing ollie glancing at his phone, wearing sunglasses, black jeans and his ferrari shirt, his brown hair just covering the top of his head falling perfectly into place.

She approached him slowly, acting cool like she hadn't just run from the top floor, they brushed hands and shoulders as they walked "So where we going to eat?" i asked him looking up at him, squinting because the sun was in my eyes to which he looked back down at me, sheilding me from the sun for a few moments.

"Uhm i dont really know, i thought we'd just drive around until we saw a place we might both fancy," I giggled at his broken english slang agreeing to his ideas. we reached his car, a ferrari obviosuly that had been gifted to him on his eighteenth birthday, good present if you ask me. The seats were a comfy black leather and the car was in prestine condition. He put on the radio and to my suprise Taylor Swift was playing to which i proceeded to turn up the radio in his car and sing along to the lyrics. Which put a slight grin on his face from what i saw.

When the song came to an end i turned the radio back to it's origional sound, "So you like Taylor Swift?" he asked which caught my attention from the mention of her name. "Like is an understatement" i replied, causing him to let out a small laugh, along with myself.

We drove past a few resturants until one caught my eye that i had eaten at the first time i came to bahrain with Lando. "Ooh that one," i pointed at to which ollie nodded and turned in to park.

I checked the time on my phone beoewe headed in 1:54, which gave us about an hour to get back before Lando's Quali which i did not want to miss. We headed in quickly getting seated straight away since it wasn't busy and most people were at the grand prix. Ollie handed me a menu first before grasping one for himself.

I looked for the meal i had ordered before which was Bahrains spin on italian style pasta and it was delicious. "What are you getting?" Ollie asked, as i peaked my head up over the large menu.

"Uhm the Bahrain style Italian pasta, it's what i always get from here, and it's fabulous," i did a hand motion to signify it's amount of deliciousness to Ollie leaving him with a little giggle. "I'll get the same them" He replied making me smirk. A waiter came up to the table moments after, and Ollie ordered for us both along with a beverage to compliment our meals. A water for ollie and a coke for myself.
@ Ollie_Bearman

Dinner time! ✌️Mentioned: @ GabiiNorizzLiked by @ LandoNorris and 5,193 others@ GabiiNorizz aren't i just so good looking❤️ Comment liked by @ Ollie_Bearman@ LandoNorris so this is where you were running off to@ user279 they're defanitly dating #G...

Dinner time! ✌️
Mentioned: @ GabiiNorizz
Liked by @ LandoNorris and 5,193 others
@ GabiiNorizz aren't i just so good looking
❤️ Comment liked by @ Ollie_Bearman
@ LandoNorris so this is where you were running off to
@ user279 they're defanitly dating #Gollie4Life
Reply @ user279 @ user102 they're so cute