XIX

The whole weekdays for me, was fun, exhilarating almost. Sneaking around with Oscar at night and being public with Ollie in the day. It was fun, though i knew ultimately i couldn't as much as i wanted to have both. I could only really ever have one.

I told myself in my head the decision had to be made on Sunday, i had to break it to one of them on Sunday, then i could go on with my summer holidays, care-free though deeply i'd feel guilt, though if i chose the right person for the right reasons then their shouldn't be that much guilt, right?

It was currently Friday morning, giving me two days sort of, to wrap my head around how i was feeling about the two and come to a decision. i got ready for the day, picking up my camera, which brought me back to me and Oscar trailing around the camera shop gleefully, i shook my head, heading out the door, remembering the Moment Ollie showed up momentarily bringing me coffee as Oscar hid in the bathroom. I smiled at this one, closing the door before heading out.

Hey can you pick me up from the hotel?

Ollie🐻
can't sorry i'm warming up for my practice!

I clenched my fist, sighing, wondering how i was going to get to the racetrack on time. I turned around going to my phone, prepared to call a cab i knew was going to be expensive.

Suddenly, i turned around seeing a black tinted windowed car pull up, it looked like Lando's it was a McLaren. I was happy to see it, as the window rolled down, i assumed it would be Lando, though as i stepped up to the car window, i saw Oscar, his arm resting on the window's side, sunglasses on, turning to me.
"Need a ride," he said before i ran around to the other side hopping in quickly, as he was supposedly blocking the other cars.

"You couldn't have pulled up at a more perfect time," i said buckling my seatbelt before returning my hands to the mirror above the seat to check my hair. "I'm all about perfect timing," he said reversing out of the parking lot to the street, checking his wind mirrors, giving me an oportunity to look at him and smile without him noticing.

We approached the track, both still in the car singing comfortably to the music playing in the car as i looked out the window, rolling it down removing the warm air from the car and replacing it with cold.

"Well here we are," he said slapping his hands down on his jeans, before pulling open the door and heading to the boot to grab his things. I sat for a few moments, unable to know how i felt at the moment, about Oscar. He seemed slightly carless about our time spent together but maybe he just didn't wanna make a big deal about it. "You coming?" He said shutting the boot bringing me out of my thoughts as i stepped out of the car to spa which had already begun to drizzle.

i followed behind Oscar, scanning our badges as we went through the paddock security, walking hurriedly as the rain begun to worsen. Due to my rushing this morning i forgot to fetch a coat or even a jacket with me, so the white long sleeve i had on, started to become see through. I was walking super fast, faster than Oscar, until i felt a pair of arms wrap around me, placing a coat onto my shoulders which i placed my arms in, the hood going up from Oscar pushing it up as i zipped it up. I placed my hands in the pockets, nothing in them, as i saw Oscar speeding before me, his coat no longer on, i felt sorry for him, he didn't have to give me his coat, although he'd probably get a new one when he got to the portable home.

Stepping inside, my clothes that were getting wet were now dried from the head coming off of me within the raincoat, though as for Oscar, his generosity cost him some perfectly dried clothes and hair, as he now looked as if he'd been dunked into a swimming pool. "now, you didn't have to do that," i said grabbing him a towel from the stack on the side.

"Well you looked like you needed it more than i do," he said scrubbing the towel against his head to dry his hair, making it a mess though it fell back into it's original position after he patted it down slightly running his fingers through it.

As for his clothes, he went and changed, leaving me sat on the sofa in the main lobby just across from the door. Suddenly a knock was heard from the door, it was blurry on the inside so all i saw was a red blob stood outside the door, until i opened it, revealing Ollie, who was smartly stood under an umbrella. I stepped out the door, it wasn't chilly, just really wet, standing under his umbrella as we spoke.

"what're you doing here, it's pouring it down," i said though i thought he was supposed to be training or at least getting ready for his practice which is what he told me since he couldn't pick me up.
"oh uh, i don't know really, i just kind of wanted to see you," he said taking my hand with his free one, interlocking it tightly, i smirked going an inch closer to him. "well how nice of you," i said as i looked up hearing the rain on the umbrella.

He pulled me in as if to kiss me, though i pulled away giving him a hug instead, breaking the tension of the moment. I gave him a small meaningless peck on the cheek before heading back inside shutting the blurred out doors behind me, resting my back against them before i heard oscar approach, therefore making me sprint back to the coach, pretending i hadn't moved.

@ GabiiNorizz

looks like a wet dog 😭Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4726 othersComments@ OscarPiastri your fault 🙄reply @ OscarPiastri @ GabiiNorizz you didn't have to give me your jacket 🤷‍♀️@ user3726 she wore Oscars jacket 🤭@ user6492 Oscar and Gabi for life

Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4726 others
Comments
@ OscarPiastri your fault 🙄
reply @ OscarPiastri @ GabiiNorizz you didn't have to give me your jacket 🤷‍♀️
@ user3726 she wore Oscars jacket 🤭
@ user6492 Oscar and Gabi for life

———-
a/n sorry for the lack of updates, i got really busy but more chapters coming very very soon, don't worry!!
1084 words