XXVII

We got back to my house after breakfast, and took a few minutes to chill and for Oscar ti grab his things as i had promised the night before i woud take him home, which at the time seems sad, and i don't really want him to go. Something about the night we had spent here felt different and specialar than the nights at the hotel, and i didn't want him to leave, but he had to. I couldn't keep him here all summer.

"All right, you ready," i asked grabbing my keys of the counter as i saw ghim leant against the wall, his suitcase handle in one hand and his phone in the other. He looked up probably suprised i was ready for him to go so soon, but the truth was if he were to stay any longer, i think it would only make it harder for me to let him go.

"Yup all ready," he said with a weak smirk on his face. I could feel by his expression, that he probably didn't want to leave. unfortunatly, he progressed to the door, dragging his suitcase behind him. I watched as he walked away, the back of his hair all messy, just like the front always was. I admired him for a few moments before he turned back. "You coming?" he asked payfully, smirking. I was brought back from my staring gaze by his words and tone of his voice, as i hopped off the stool at the kitchen counter and begun to follow him out, plastering a fake smile on my face.

We got to the car, i hopped in the drivers side, about to put the key into the ignition, when all of a sudden my phone begun ringing. Oscar had put his bag in the boot and had made his way to the passengers front seat when he alos heard my phone ringing. "You gonna answer that," he said to which i looked down to my phone, seeing the name of the caller not appear yet the number seemed so familiar. "Uh yeah, one sec," i replied hesitantly opening the car door once again to step out to answer the call.

"Hello?" i said confused who would be calling.

"Hey, gabi!" i heard from the other side, i was confused, the voice seemed familiar but i just coulndn't make out who it was.

"I'm, sorry.... who is this exactly?" i asked politely, looking around trying to pretend the phone call was important so i could come up with something when i got back to Oscar.

"It's Ollie, Gabi, remember me?" he said sarcastically on the other side of the phone making my eyes buldge out of my head as i looked back to Oscar, as he was sat in the car on his phone luckily and not paying attention to me.

"Ohh, uh Ollie, yeah hi, is there anything you wanted in particular?" i asked wanting to hurry up the phone call.

"Why, are you in a hurry?" he asked probably fully aware of the fact that i was as i had supposedly made it very clear in my statement just prior to this that i was.

"Uh yes, yeah i am," i replied wiping my forehead and running my fingers through my hair frantically.

"Why? are you with Oscar?" he asked, i could sense the jealousy and the tone in his voice, he was up to something, something mischevious.

"Uhhm... no.. not currently," i replied gulping harshly half way through, as i wasn't fully lying, just diverting it to an answer that wouldn't cause this to go on any longer.

"hm, i see, well, i was just calling to ask if you wanted to hang out sometime, you know during this summer, and well invite Oscar if you want," I was shocked by what he had just said, maybe he was over it, maybe i meant nothing to him anymore and he just wanted to be good friends, which i wouldn't mind since he was a good friend, though i couldn't help but feel a little uneasy about his request.

"Oh uhm, yeah sure, just message me sometime and i'll see what i can do," i said in reply to his question, which i fully meant but really didn't expect anything to happen from it.

"Alright, well see you sometime," he said before ending with a goodbye and hanging up before i could say it. I released a huge breath out of relief that the call was over, i was nervous about the next time or even if there was a next time that i would have to speak to Ollie again, but there it was, Over and done with and it felt good, uneasy, but good.

I hopped back into the car, placing my phone in the cup holder beside me, before actually starting up the car this time. "Who was it?" Oscar asked inquisitively, to which i panicked internally before placing my hands on the steering wheel and replying. "Oh just Lando, he wanted to know if i was busy," i made up, though i felt guilty, Lying to him wasn't something i wanted to do, but i had to. To protect him.

"Oh, why? Did he need you for something?2 he asked as i begun pulling out of my driveway and onto the streets. "No, he's just bored," i lied again, knowing Lando was probably some place else having the best of times, but i couldn't tell him it was Ollie, or what he had asked of me. Though truly if Ollie wanted to do something together like hang out, with both me and Oscar, i'm not sure if i'd love the idea or be strongly opposed, though it might be an opportunity, to act normal around both of them, and not have to hide dodgy phone calls from one another.

He gave me a nod as i turned the radio quietly on for some background sound, and to drown out the guilt from lying that was in my head .

@ GabiiNorizz

Saying goodbye to this one for now ✌️mentioned: @ OscarPiastriLiked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 2725 othersComments@ OscarPiastri such a sad goodbye 🥲❤️Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz@ Ollie_Bearman you can say hello to me 😎@ user238 the only had a da...

mentioned: @ OscarPiastri
Liked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 2725 others
Comments
@ OscarPiastri such a sad goodbye 🥲
❤️Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ Ollie_Bearman you can say hello to me 😎
@ user238 the only had a day together
@ user826 need more Gabi and Oscar content
-----------------
a/n nevermind i've thought of new plot, it's far from over now
1065 words