XXIX

I woke up a little late the next day, i had forgotten to set an alarm before 12 so i ended up waking up at about 3 which gave me a good 2 hours to get ready for Ollie's party and also get to where he lived but also at the same time i didn't have to show up exactly on time.

I decided to do my hair first, brushing it and then curling it, to how i wanted it to be. It took me about 45 minutes because some strands didn't want to fall the way i was trying to get them too, so i had to take a break to chill otherwise i would've gotten so angry.

afterwards i did my makeup quickly, going for a simple eye look that would either match or contrast to the colour of the dress i was wearing, and then not trying to over-do it and make myself look like a cake so i tried to stay light.

I checked my phone, and i had a few texts but only responded to the important ones.
Ollie🐻
You still coming tonight?

Yeah of course
Ollie🐻
great, see you soon then 😋
read at 16:29

I turned to my wardrobe, chose the dress i had chosen the night before and actually deciding to chose shoes and a bag to go with it which i failed to do the day before.

I was wearing a petite blue dress that have a V-neck and puffy sleeves that came to about my upper arm just before my elbow, it was cute and perfect for the summer, i paired it with some white and beige sandals so my feet wouldn't get irritated wearing heels, and a small white shoulder bag, i thought it looked great, and nice but casual at the same time.

i too a picture in the mirror just before my door, posting it to my insta story just as i left, which would allow Ollie to know i was on my way. I decided to arrive there by taxi, since i couldn't be bothered driving but also just in case I got drunk to the point i wouldn't be able to drive.

I sat in the back of the taxi, looking pn my phone and at others people posts on a insta before i got a text frok Oscar this tine, he must've seen my story.

Oscar
Have fun tonight, don't drink too much 😂

i'll try not to, you try and have fun too 😭

Thanks, 😁
read at 17:12

——
It was almost 6 when i arrived at Ollie's place. I'm guessing his parents weren't home as it was at his house and it was a little messy even when i arrived an hour after the party had started. I walked in and was greeted by a few people, it was dark and colourful as a disco light hung in one of the rooms shining colour throughout the house.

I made it to the kitchen where i saw a plethora of drinks and a huge bowl of something which was a reddy colour, i asked one of the people around me what was in it before pouring myself a cup and taking a fee sips of the nice tasting concoction though it was a little strong.

I waked through the hallway to a room where lots of people were sat, including Ollie a drink in his hand and a girl on his arm. He caught eyes with me as i walked in, getting up and walking over to me letting go of whoever was sat next to him.

"Gabi! You made it, great," hr exclaimed swinging his arm around me, he was slurring on his words a little indicating to me that he was already somewhat drunk already. I felt uneasy but i didn't let it bother me from having a good night.

——
It was a few hours later and i was many drinks in and a few of us were sat in some chairs in the living room. The only person i knew there was ollie, but i didn't really mind as i was guessing the people here were his friends.