XVI

That morning, i woke up once again in not only a different hotel room, but a different hotel all together. This time it was Ollie's and i didn't mind waking up and having him gone since i knew he'd come straight back to me. Though i knew i would have to leave soon to get my clothes packed for the airport later tonight, but my clothes were still damp from dancing in the rain, so when i left, i was wearing Ollie's clothes, just as i'd warn Oscar's before almost getting a slight tinge of deja vu, with every step i took, but i wasn't about to let anyone ruin this for me.

Making it back to my hotel room, i pulled the key card out from my phone case, and opened the door, seeing my bed, making me realise instantly what i had done. when i walked in Oscar was still here, probably gathering his clothes from the several times he'd stayed here rather quickly as if he was trying to do so to leave before i got back from wherever he thought i was. "Well welcome back," he said turning around gesturing his hand to the side, after hearing the door shut behind me. I stood in-front of it innocently, trying to act normal.

"Yeah, i got up early and went to the store but they didn't have what i wanted," i said taking a step away from the door frame almost approaching him. As he held his clothes folded in a pile, and begun to walk towards me. "Sure," he said brushing his shoulder past me before leaving without another word, his voice sounded rather irritated, heartbroken. Though he couldn't have known where i actually was, no way, it was close to impossible to know.

I looked to my phone, as i got on my knees and begun to pack away my things for the airport. It was blowing up with mentions tags and likes from instagram. I went on to check what had happened, to which i saw myself tagged in a photo of me and Ollie last night, i'm guessing what Oscar saw also. My heart broke but only slightly, not as much or even as dramatically as it did when i saw Ollie's face, leaving him stood helpless and hopeless, with Oscar it wasn't the same. It didn't give me the same ache as i had probably put in him.

———
Making it to the airport, through the security and to my terminal, i was kinda shocked to see, Ollie, and most of the prema guys there also, though he hadn't yet noticed me, he was sat on one of the chairs a spare seat at either side of him, i sat in one beside him, reading a magazine waiting for hin to realise.

He was supposedly too enthralled by his phone and the others around him to notice me, but in all fairness i was wearing sunglasses and had my nose in a magazine. I nudged his arm ever so slightly, making him look at me. "Gabi?" He said, as i put my sunglasses on my head and the magazine down. "Oh hey, what a surprise," i said smiling to him, as he looked shocked but happy. "I was surprised too, when i got here, and saw you, oh what seat are you in on the flight?" I asked him as he checking his boarding pass, at which i got a glimpse of his passport photo before giggling slightly.

"5D is where i'm sat," he said looking up to a now giggling me, before looking slightly concerned though smiling himself, "what, what's funny?" He asked, closing his passport. "You're passport photo," i said coming to the end of my little laugh, to which he rolled his eyes, and reached for mine, which i tried to stop, before he looked at it, laughing as-well. "Oh come on, i was like 15 in that picture, and i'm getting a new one soon, so just be lucky you saw it," i said snatching it back before a few other drivers turned to look at us.
"You guys make me feel single," one of then said, to which a few others nodded along to, as me and Ollie just looked at each other before bursting into a laugh once again.

"What seat are you in?" He asked, as i brought my boarding pass back out, hiding my passport away from him to mock it again. "Uh, 5C, what did u say yours was again," i said as his eyes lit up and a smirk developer on his face, as he interlocked his hand with mine, "5D," he repeated, as i smiled along with him, fully aware that we were practically sat next to each other just with a massive gap between, the flight wasn't so long to spa from Hungary, so we didn't have much time to kill on the plane, which wasn't the worst thing ever.

———
Whilst on the plane, Ollie held my hand through takeoff but we couldn't really the rest of the flight due to people walking down the aisle which honestly was like playing peek-a-boo the whole time which i kind of got used to. "What're you listening to," i said as ollie put in his airpods, and begun to wind down slightly, "here, he said," passing me one of the earphones which when i put in blasted Taylor swift in my ears, which i didn't mind at all.

"Oh so you're a swiftie now," i said turning to him. "Well i know you like her music so i wanna like her music too,"  he replied, taking my hand once again as the fasten seat belt sign was lit up from the turbulence that was being experienced.
"Who's an artist you like," i asked him tightening my grip on his hand, and i moved my head to the songs, he looked up thinking about it for a few moments, before replying, "i don't know, really i just like generic music," he replied with shrugging his shoulders, to which i thought and then replied, "do you have a playlist," i said before he went onto his phone and showed me the Playlist, it had only a few songs 26 to be exact and was just titled playlist 1, god he was so not a Spotify kind of guy.

"Send me it and i'll listen to the songs," i said smirking a little, he nodded his head smiling as-well before sending it to me which i'd receive after the flight, due to airplane mode. We both lated our heads back in our chairs, ollie looking probably super uncomfy from the height of himself being more than the chair.

@ GabiiNorizz

Plane time [again] ✌️Mentioned @ Ollie_BearmanLiked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 3,296 othersComments@ Ollie_Bearman 👍@ user648 they're so cute@ user370 so they're back together 🤷‍♀️@ user292 what about Oscar ————-a/n i know so many people were team o...

Mentioned @ Ollie_Bearman
Liked by @ Ollie_Bearman and 3,296 others
Comments
@ Ollie_Bearman 👍
@ user648 they're so cute
@ user370 so they're back together 🤷‍♀️
@ user292 what about Oscar
————-
a/n i know so many people were team oscar, so maybe i'll add something for my Oscar and Gabi people👀
1177 words