II

Me and the mysterious ferrari academy driver who i did not yet know the identity of made it to the ferrari paddock and found a place on the balcony for us to take a seat and enjot the f1 race, also a place where i could take pictures of the ferrari crew from below as we were right above the pit area for ferrari and charles leclerc's box.

"So who are you anyway, Mr myserious," i gestured whilst placing my lips around a lovely chocolate covered strawberry that was out on the balcony table inside a floral patterned tub. From the look on his face, his ego looked like it hurt as a hand was placed on his heart and his mouth was wide open.

"Wow, so you were at the prema base without having done research on us f3 and f2 drivers beforehand," his face and tone were so sarcastic looking it was hard not to giggle at his expression, to which he giggled back before replying seriously "Im ollie," he took a sip of his drink, "Oliie Bearman,"

"Bearman," i couldn't help but giggle at how sweet the last name of his sounded, which totally suit him and the way he acted. We talked all the way until the f1 free practice started which was only a good 5 minutes, but it felt like a lifetime with ollie, he was so interesting and ust such a good person to talk to, i found out so much about him in such a short time that i just wanted to spend forever with him.

i found out he was 18 only two years younger than me, and all he's ever wanted to do is racing, since he doesnt follow any other sports. I also found that he's one of the most funniest people ever, especially with a smile like his.

We watched as the cars went by one by one if the F1 practice, Ollie watched so intensly it was hard not to want to get a picture of him, to which he soon spotted and put his hand up to the camera like i was some kind of papparazzi, but it was funny, and after he let me take the pictures i wanted.

Just before the practice ended, Ollie spoke "Oh i'd probably get back to my team, they're probably wondering where i am, and i've got to warm up for my Quali," He ruffled my hair when he stood up before he left, leaving me with his smile engraved into my head. I turned to my Camera looking at his face on the pictures i had taken of him.

After practice has fully ended i decided to go to the Ferrari garage to get some shots of the main drivers. I caught a snap of charles getting out of the car that was absaloutly prestine, along with a few of carlos before heading to the Mclaren garage to see how Lando was feeling about the practice since his performance was good but could've been better.

"Boo" i said placing my hands on my brothers shoulders from behind making him jump with genuine fear, almost making him spit out the water he was drinking.

"Gabi, not funnt i almost choked on my water," he said coughing out the words with water dripping down his face, to which a male just slightly taller than him wearing an identical race suit just around his waist with his fireproofs showing with blonde hair swooped to one side appeared out of nowhere handing him a towel to which he thanked gleefully.

"Gabi this is my new team-mate Oscar," I gave him a devilish sort of look through my brows, to which he squinted his eyes in a confused motion and pushed his lips together in an almost bracing motion.

"So you're danny ricks replacement, hmm," i picked up my camera and quickly snapped a picture of him, "Yeah not as photogenic," to which i shook my head and pranced away feeling like i did something good, i looked over my shoulder to see Oscar looking confused with Lando just laughing at him before he walked away also.

Although i will admit, he was kind of cute. I didn't know much of the person so i did what any other person does when they wanna find out things about a celebrity turned to google.