VII

Sat in Lando's car, scrolling through my instagram mentions whilst on the way to the airport. The radio playing subtly with some house music, nothing really of my interest. Once again paying attention to my mentions, i scrolled past a story, posted by Ollie, it was me asleep, cozy under the covers. I assumed it was in the morning when he left, because god did i look comfy. i let out a little giggle causing Lando to look over to me, peering from the corner of his eye, glancing to my phone. He looked to the image and scoffed.

"He copied me!" Said Lando scaring me, from the disapearance of the lovely silence. "Who?" i said unaware that he had seen the image displayed on my phone. "Ollie," confused from his reply, i made a hand gesture basically telling him to elaborate.

"I posted a photo of you and Oscar sleeping and he copied me," I laughed but then realised what he had said, he had posted the photo of me and oscar, but that would mean oscar probably saw it and knew what had happened hadn't been what he thought had happened, And if ollie saw it, he probably got the wrong idea totally.

"Does ollie follow your instagram?" i asked him, desperatly, technologically running to his account to check the photo and if Ollie followed him. The photo was quite sweet to be honest, but more bitter when you consider the night i had with ollow severa; hours after this photo was taken and probably fewer hours after it was posted. A tight knot felt like it had formed in my stomach when i looked at the photo and saw it was 'liked by @ Ollie_bearman'.

I sank low in my seat, not really having anyone else to blame but myself, but really at the time, me and ollie were nothing special just aquaintances who had seen eachother once and then just happened to be shared a lovely night after this had happened. I couldn't get the picture i'd created of Ollie's face after he had seen the photo out of my head, it was tearing me apart.

---

Lando parked up just outside the airport and got out with me to head inside, to say goodbye to me for however long it would be until we were together again, could be f1 summer break could be sooner. I hoped it would be as soon a spossible. We hugged at the enterance, prepared to say goodbye once again. "See you soon," I said pulling him into a hug, "See you sis," he responded pulling out of the hug, beginning to walk away. I advanced on into the airport, making it past all the security measures and into the waiting terminals. I had found my Terminal sat at an empty seat with noone surrounding it and waited.

@ GabiiNorizz

Airplane time, Bye Bye Bahrain 😢

Liked by @ OscarPiastri and 4,824 others
Comments
@ OscarPiastri Finally we're free of you
Reply @ OscarPiastri @ GabiiNorizz Wow, don't even lie, you loved having me around
@ Ollie_Bearman Message me when you get home 😶
❤Comment liked by @ GabiiNorizz
@ user582 Gabi's airport fit slay's
@ user391 awh she'd got to leave her boyfriends behind 😭
---
a/n just a filler chapter for now.  considering changing the name of this to 'folklore' since it's giving me the folklore love triangle vibes, thoughts 🤔

566 words