XXXVI

I awoke the next morning, next to Oscar, i sat and watched him sleep for a few moments. His soothing breathing which wasn't heavy was peaceful and he looked peacful, he looked pretty. I turned over, looking to my phone, the time was reasonable so i wasn't worried about wasting any. I peel back the covers gently, trying not to wake him as i did, and staggered to the barthroom, my legs feeling a little drousy and achy as i walked.

I washed my face, the cold water hitting my skin waking me up instantly. I looked up to myself in the mirror, i admired my plain face and features, and thought to myself for the first time in a long time, that i looked.. happy. As i thought this a small smirk emerged on my face.

Suddenly i heard a groan coming from the other room, indicating of Oscars awakening. I smirked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving to see him, hiding under the covers, probably due to the sun shining through the thin curtains.

i strolled over to him, peeling back to the covers, giggling to myself as he winced pathetically as the sun burnt his delicate eyes. He looked up to me, sitting up slightly in the bed, grasping my hand and pulling me into the bed, almost ontop of him.

I felt my cheeks brighten with a red colour as i practically layed on top of him and our faces were inches apart. I felt his hands on my back, my hands placed on his chest lightly almost as if i were hesitant to commit.

My mouth was slightly agape with shock, whereas his was closed, smiling, his beautiful, sparkling brown eyes full with intent as he stared back into mine, probably full of fear and confusion, but the same amount of want that he had.

we stayed like that for a few moments my breathing increasing, each and every millisecond i spent there, before he made the first move.

He moved his head up and slightly adjacent to mine, placing a delicate peck on my lips, i felt him smile as he did so, my smile rapidly increasing also. After that i was unsure how to act, so i pushed myself off of him, he leant up on his elbows a faint smile still plastered on his face, as he watched me walk over to the singular chair where my phone had been charging.

I unlocked my phone, taking a discreet picture of him, by making it look as if i were checkign how i looked, before i stared back towards him, from across the room. "what?" i asked playfully, smiling, looking down though still looking at him through my eyes.

"you're pretty," he spoke softly still leaning on his elbows, his head tiltyed ever so slightly to the side now, taunting me even more. i scoffed and threw the cushion at him that was supporting my back playfully, giggling and smiling at him. Impressively, he caught the cushion in one hand, right infront of his face (where it would have hit him).

"so.... Oscar, what's the plan for today then?" i muttered pasing throughout my words, to sound a little mysterious for no reason other than it sounded cool. He looked to his phone, supposedly checking the time, "well, i guess you'll just have to see," he smirked at me, and i exhaled loudly, kind of wanting to know what we were doing, but i guess a supprise is something to look forward to.

@ GabiiNroizz

Good morning, sunshines☀️ @OscarPiastriLiked by @ LandoNorris and 4288 otherscomments@ Landonorris wow, dragging oscar out when he should be practicing reply @ Landonorris @ GabiiNorizz shouldn't you be practicing instead of partying?@ user9472 wh...

Liked by @ LandoNorris and 4288 others
comments
@ Landonorris wow, dragging oscar out when he should be practicing
reply @ Landonorris @ GabiiNorizz shouldn't you be practicing instead of partying?
@ user9472 what cuties
@ user2836 so they a thing now?

Good morning, sunshines☀️ @OscarPiastriLiked by @ LandoNorris and 4288 otherscomments@ Landonorris wow, dragging oscar out when he should be practicing reply @ Landonorris @ GabiiNorizz shouldn't you be practicing instead of partying?@ user9472 wh...

-------------------------------------------

a/n sorry it took me so long to update this i was super busy. I went to see the eras tour film on friday and it was everything i wanted if not more, absaloutly loved it. Also i'm working on another story inspired by the gracie abrams song 21, which i'll probably upload on here, but i'm unsure if i should do another f1 story or like make my own characters, but i feel like i'm leaning towards another f1 one but with charles, so be on the look out for that. btw this chapter is a filler for what's happeneing next which is why it's so short.

742 words