XVII

We Arrived at spa early on tuesday, meaning when we got to out hotels, everyone was ready to just go to sleep, though i coulnd't, i wasn't tired drowsy or anything, i felt like i had adrenaline running through my veins, from what, i have no idea but i just didn't wanna sit around a hotel room and sleep i wanted, to get out, explore the night life of spa. But i also didn't wanna do it alone.

I messaged Ollie, fully aware he would be asleep, though i attempted anyway.

Heey

I got no response which wasn't really uncalled for, and it remained unread for the next ten minutes. I scrolled down my contacts looking to who may be here, until i reached one. We had never messaged before, only called so it was kind of wierd doing so, though i knew i couldn't just call him.

Hi
read at 00:14

He read it, meaning he was awake, though my body shuddered realising why he didn't respond but i wasn't about to let this go, i wanted him back, i wanted Oscar back.

Look i know you hate me right now, but i want you back, i want my friend back.

I typed thinking it through, before i sent it, not wanting to make any mistakes or say something i was going to regret.
read at 00:19

Okay fine, what do you want?
read at 00:20

I felt a little happier when i saw a response from him pop up, and it wasn't just one word or something angry, it was genuine.

you wanna go out with me?
read at 00:20

at this time, like right now?
read at 00:21

yeah, it'll be fun 😁
read at 00:21

fine, i'll pick you up in 5
read at 00:21

I turned my phone off, and looked through my suitcase, wearing a pair of jeans, a crop top, covered by a denim jacket. I rushed outside as i saw his car pull up from the window of my hotel room.

I greeted him as i got into the car, he smiled blankly, before asking me where we should go. "Maybe we should go to a club," i said smiling turning to him in my seat. "A club, really?" He asked now turning to me also. "Yeah, come on, it'll be great fun, i've heard the night life is great here,"
He scoffed turning back to the wherl, pulling out of the lot of the hotel.

As we made it to the more city part of spa, we spotted a few clubs, before heading in, showing ID of course, which one of the bouncers recognised Oscar and asked to take a picture with him, which i could see by the look on his face was humiliating.

We walked in, honestly this was my first ever club experience and supposedly Oscar's also, the music was bearably loud through giant speakers at the front, half of the club was dance floor and the other half a bar and seating. I dashed to the bar, pulling Oscar with me, i ordered something alcohol, whereas Oscar ordered something semi alcoholic, wanting to be a good boy obviously.

We downed are drinks at the bar, almost as if they were shots, before i pulled him to the dance floor when they begun playing some better music than whatever trash remixes were being played, probably due to the DJ switch. I was already semi-drunk as stated before i was a massive lightweight though i wasn't gonna let that stop me from having a good time.

I danced, well tried to dance at least, while Oscar stood like a stiff statue the whole night with me, looking absolutely miserable, like this was the worst thing he'd ever experience. I went to the bar fetching back another drink for the two of us.
"Come on, have a bit of fun, you buzzkill," i said holding the drink to him, before he took it reluctantly and hacked it down like it was nothing to which i did the same with mine.

i took his hands in mine, "come on, get lose, dance!" I said boogying in front of him, making him smile from my silly behaviour, "i saw a smile," i said, letting go of his hands, before he begun somewhat dancing, if moving the slightest could even class as that, to which i laughed at him, making us both laugh, Oscar slightly embarrassed obviously way more sober than myself.

By the time we left, due to the club closing, it was about 4am, but luckily for both of us there was no need for an early wake up the next morning. The whole night Oscar had only two drinks and drinks that weren't even the tiniest bit strong meaning he was still fit to drive, which was a good thing at the time, since my legs were absolutely shattered by the amount of dancing and jumping i had been doing.
Oscar held me by my waist, leading me to the car sitting me down in the seat once again.

We reached my hotel, which gave me deja vu, as Oscar held me, guiding me up to my room, before opening the door, placing me down on the bed, finding me some pyjamas, though all i wanted to do was sleep, but he insisted i change and reasoned that i'd be more comfortable which i couldn't argue with honestly.

My hair was a mess it felt fried, which i think he could tell by the amount i was touching it, to which he handed me a bobble, which i pushed away, saying i was too tired to do it, which he turned me around and tied my hair back in a ponytail which was surprisingly good for being a boy. His hands were so gentle running through my hair, it felt so relaxing that at one point i closed my eyes as his fingers ran through the roots and ends, every inch of my hair.

He assured i got into bed, which he patted my head as i yawner, turning off the lights as he begun walking away. It was like i had a flashback, as my hand reached out to grasp onto his once again. He turned, closing his eyes, knowing what was going to come out of my mouth. "yes," he said turning to face, me my hand now in his hand, though my grip much tighter than his.

"stay,"

@ unknown472916

@ OscarPiastri and @ GabiiNorizzComments@ user839 she's such a homie hopper@ user392 girl needs to chose one or the otherReply @ user392 @ user108 she wants both 😭————-a/n heres one for my Oscar girlies, enjoy it

Comments
@ user839 she's such a homie hopper
@ user392 girl needs to chose one or the other
Reply @ user392 @ user108 she wants both 😭
————-
a/n heres one for my Oscar girlies, enjoy it.. while it lasts 👀

1129 words