AWN | 1

The girls trip had started off wild, but it was slowly coming to an end

The girls trip had started off wild, but it was slowly coming to an end. Bri looked around their hotel room and shook her head. It was clothes and bottles everywhere. She, Madisyn, and Danya, took an impromptu trip to Phuket, Thailand. The trip wasn't really impromptu, but it was. Derion and Bri were still not speaking, so she decided it was time to have fun out the country. Their Jersey trip was fun and she knew they would have even more fun overseas. She shook her head at Madisyn's spam post on her Instargam story and laughed as she listened to Danya's scream in the video. Bri was giving someone a lap dance and her sisters were of course hyping her up. She replied back to her many messages from her parents and eventually put her my phone down.

"I WANT ANOTHER SHOT!" Madisyn jumped out her sleep yelling abruptly. Bri jumped and looked to her left before laughing. Danya threw a pillow at her smacking her in the face with it.

"Shut up, Syn damn! My head hurt." Danya groaned out making Bri laugh.

"What the fuck happened last night? OW!" Madisyn ended up rolling too close the edge and one too many times. She ended up on the floor and let out a deep breath, exhaling hard in defeat.

"That's gonna hurt in the morning." Bri shook her head and threw the cover back before throwing her legs across the bed. She jumped down and stumbled in process. She whispered damn and held her head in the process.

"The fuck? Am I still drunk?" She shook her head before shivering. She was naked with only a pair of panties covering her behind as she walked into the bathroom. She already knew that the drinks had her hot and she stripped as soon as she walked through the door.

"CAN WE GO GET BREAKFAST?" Madisyn yelled making Danya drop all these pillows on her head as she laid on the floor.

"Yell again and watch I smother you!"

Bri laughed loudly from the bathroom as she listened to them bicker back and forth. About a hour later, the girls eventually got theirselves together letting the hot water recuperate their bodies. They attended breakfast at the Pancake Corner and definitely ran up the bill. After a short nap, they cleaned up their room and made their way downstairs to enjoy the sun before another night of fun.

Bri was currently sitting on a hammock—swinging back and forth as she sipped on her drink that she got from the bar. It was a pineapple lemonade. It was refreshing and sweet with the right amount of liquor. She laughed watching Syn chase Danya up and down the beach. She noticed they were heading her way. Syn ended up oinking up her camera and started taking pictures of her.

"I like this one." Syn showed Bri the picture making her nod her head in agreement. Bri was leaned back into the hammock allowing it to swing as she lifted her left leg up. Syn took the picture from the side making sure to capture the picture in the sunlight.