JAK | 2

"Daddy! Why you ain't tell me Quentavious was home and you gave him his old job back?" Karmine busted through the door of his man cave that he transformed his old shed into

"Daddy! Why you ain't tell me Quentavious was home and you gave him his old job back?" Karmine busted through the door of his man cave that he transformed his old shed into. Karson or as the streets know him, Big K laughed as he took a swing of his Modelo.

"Now why would I ruin the element of surprise for you? How was the turn out?"

"Uncle Kay ain't call you? We got shut down. We went over capacity, so the fire marshall and pigs pulled up." Karmine recalled her night as she pulled a bottle of water from one of his many fridges along the wall.

"This him calling now. I threw a little something on the grill because I knew you wasn't gonna go to the Shack with everybody else. The food in the house."

Karmine smiled. "Ooo, thank you. I'm about to shower and get out these clothes."

"Alright, I'll be in soon." Karson kissed her forehead before putting his attention back on the phone call from Kayden. Karmine grabbed her water and shoes before walking out of the door. She unbuttoned her jean shorts and sighed in satisfaction. They were starting to suffocate her and she needed to breathe.

Walking into the house, Karmine closed her eyes as the cold air hit her skin. She dropped her shoes by the door and kicked the door closed with her foot. She walked down the hall to her large room and opened the door—flipping on the light. Before Kar could even start the process of taking off her clothes, her phone started ringing. She tossed her fanny pack and pulled her black iPhone 7 Plus out of her back pocket—shaking her head at the contact name. She answered putting the phone on speaker whilst taking off her white one shoulder tank top.

"Missing me already?" She teased making Quen chuckle which sent chills down her spine.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't. You make it home safe?"

"Yes. I actually just walked into my room. Wassup?"

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I got a few heads and I honestly don't know when I'm gonna be done." Karmine stated as she pulled her braids up into a bun. She made sure they were secure before walking into her bathroom, flipping the light on. The mirror was the first thing that caught her attention and she couldn't help but to sigh as she held her boobs up—sucking her stomach in.

"Damn, aight. I'm just gonna bring you some lunch when I take my break. You might wanna get yo girl Shayla together too. Shawty weird as hell."

Karmine eyebrows furrowed as she sat her phone on the counter. "What are you talking about?"

"She wanna fuck me and that's crazy because everybody and their mama know who I really belong to. The neighborhood hoes don't even step to me. Karmine is not tattooed above my eye for decoration nor is Mimi on my trigger finger. Yea, we say we bestfriends, but the real ones know. She's not your friend for real, mama."