LM | 2

"I'm not lookin' for the one! Later, but for now I'm havin' fun! I'm done 'cause I always get hurt

"I'm not lookin' for the one! Later, but for now I'm havin' fun! I'm done 'cause I always get hurt. Won't be here for long! Baby, you can hate me if you want. But now I gotta put myself firstttt!" Kaleb screamed the lyrics to 'Lost Me' by Givēon as it blared throughout the lounge. He grabbed the bottle of Remy and took it to the head.

It's been a few weeks since the blow up at the wedding and.. Kaleb was literally being him with a hint of sadness. Jarvis and Jailen looked at him and they couldn't do nothing but shake their shades. They didn't agree with him wallowing in his sorrows out in public. They would rather him do it at home, somewhere safe and out of harms way. He was taking the breakup bad and it was showing. After giving some one three years of your life, it was kind of to go back to normality.

"No matter how good you think somebody is! Always protect your heart! There's no such thing as a perfect relationshippp! Because there is no such thing as perfect people, so just learn from it and move forwardddd!" Kaleb screamed the lyrics at the top of his lungs as he danced with a random. Jarvis shook his head. He knew his brother was hurting and was masking his pain with alcohol. Once Kaleb kissed the girl he was dancing with, Jarvis and Jailen knew it was time to go because they knew sober Kaleb wouldn't have done that.

"Aight, Poodie! It's time to go." Jarvis threw a few bills on the table and stood up snatching him by his shirt.

"Jarvis waaait. I wanna get the pretty lady number." Kaleb slurred as Jailen wrapped one of his arms across his shoulder.

Jarvis shook his head and pulled up his pants. "The petty lady gone. We gotta get you home."

The duo carried a very drunk Kaleb outta of the club and started their journey across the street to the parking lot. Kaleb was talking but it was incoherent because of the slurring. Once they reached the lot, Jarvis pulled the keys to Kaleb's SRT Dodge Durango from his pockets and started the SUV remotely, making the lights come on and the engine rumble. The lights helped them find the truck quicker. Jailen pulled the back door open and Jarvis helped him pushed Kaleb big ass into the backseat.

Jailen huffed and placed his hands on his hip. "That nigga big as hell. Fuck he be eating? I think I done blew my damn back out!"

Jarvis busted out laughing as he watched Jai cuff his back while walking to the passenger side. He shook his head and climb into the driver's seat and pushed the gear in drive—driving out of her parking spot. They were about five minutes into the drive when all of a sudden a loud outburst came from the back seat.

"BITCH DIDN'T I SAY QUIT CALLING ME? YOU MADE THAT BED AND NOW YOU GOTTA LAY IN IT! Suck my dick and die slow, Nyala! Getting on my fucking nerves. I ain't even drunk no more. Take me to get some food." Kaleb huffed and tossed his phone into the front before laying his body on the seats. 

Jailen and Jarvis looked at each other before shaking their heads and sighing. This was going to be a tough healing journey for him and they knew it. After stopping to pick up Kaleb something to eat, they went back to his house only to discover an unwanted guest.

"I'm not getting out until she leave, man." Kaleb huffed in annoyance as he propped his head up on his hand while leaning against the window of the backdoor.

Jarvis sighed because he knew his brother wasn't moving a muscle until Nyala was off his property. Kaleb was just as stubborn as a bull. If it came down to it, he would his food in the car and go to sleep in the backseat. All he had to do was remove his clothes and recline the seats back. Regardless of him hurting, he was gonna sleep.

Jailen was the first to step out if the SUV yelling. "Aye shawty! I don't disrespect women but you gotta get the fuck outta here! Like what is wrong you? You ended the relationship and got yo happy ending. Bounce, before I call our cousins to beat that baby outta you! You being weird as fuck steady chasing and harassing him when YOU'RE the one at fault for the blow up. Bitch move around!"

Kaleb shook his head as he listened from inside the truck. He bit a chicken tender and threw it back in the before grabbing a potato wedge—dipping it in barbecue sauce before taking a bite.

"Fuck outta my face Jailen before I mace you!"

"Bitch I'm not in your face! Get the fuck off my cousin's door step. He doesn't wanna talk to you. Get that through your thick ass skull! You looking real dumb right now!" Jailen spat as he shook his head.

Jarvis finally climbed out of the trunk and shook his head. "Nyala, why you out here embarrassing yourself, yo? You're three months pregnant, just go home."

"But I wanna talk to him!" She whined making the three men cringe. Kaleb grabbed a taqutio from the bag and dipped it into the container of salsa before taking a bite. It wasn't nothing like some good ol gas station food. He cracked open his lemonade and took a big sip letting out a loud burp after.

"You really wanna talk to a man that spit in yo face? LMAO literally. Very much bizarre behavior." Jarvis shook his head as he laughed, damn near in tears.

"You really tripping. It's like 2 in the morning and you out here disturbing the peace. I'm finna call the police because you pissing me off. You know he leave with the crackas. It's been weeks and now you wanna talk? You broke my cousin heart and now you wanna fucking talk? Nyala just leave before I forget that I was raised in a two parent household." Jailen stated. He wasn't in the mood for games and he was tired of her playing with his cousin. It was late and all the three men wanted to do was lay down, so they could prepare for their church's picnic that was happening tomorrow or today rather.

Kaleb sighed and gathered up his stuff because he was tired of them sounding like a broken record. It was honestly no use in talking to her. He opened the door and stumbled out locking eyes with Nayla—shaking his head. "Just leave Nyala. We have nothing to talk about and you know it. Stop harassing me before I issue a restraining order. I don't back track and if I did, you could never have me or the same me again."

He bumped her shoulder as he walked up the steps. Being that he didn't feel like waiting on his brother, he pulled his spare from his mail box and unlocked his front door—kicking his shoes off as he walked inside. He tossed the key and stumbled out of the foyer heading to the stairs. Once Kaleb made it to his room, he stripped and fell back into the bed in the snow angel position.

"Why me, Lord?" He sighed and bit a taquito before turning his phone off. It was constantly vibrating and he knew it was nobody but Nyala, calling from random numbers. He just didn't understand why she thought everything was peaches and cream between them. It was honestly upsetting and insulting. She was playing in his face but that's okay because he was going to have the last laugh.

damn kaleb ☹️

damn kaleb ☹️

nyala got some nerve

one thing about jailen? he gonna step behind his cousin!