RTR | 11

It was finally Christmas and the Washington's including Sienna were up eating breakfast

It was finally Christmas and the Washington's including Sienna were up eating breakfast. Semajé got up around 8 this morning and whipped up something small being that they where heading to Sienna's grandma house for dinner.

"Y'all ready to open gifts?" Sienna asked as she stood up with Jojo on her hip, who was chewing on a piece of biscuit.

Majé shook his head because he knew she didn't listen. He knew for a fact that she went all out. Picking up his cup of cran-raspberry juice, Majé took a sip and ran his tongue across his lips as he stared at Sienna. Pawpaw smacked him in the back of his head.

"Stop looking at that girl like she's a piece of meat and come help me up." Pawpaw grumbled causing Sienna to laugh and walk away.

Majé mugged his Pawpaw and stood up from his chair going to help him up. He held his arm out and Paw hooked on to his bicep whilst standing. They walked into the living room and Majé led paw to his chair helping him sit down. Once Paw was in his chair, Majé plopped down onto the couch and smiled looking at Si. Their relationship was progressing slowly but surely.

"Majé, I know every year you say don't get you anything and this year I kind of listened. Instead of getting you something, I did something for you." Sienna bit her lip and passed Semjaé a gift that was wrapped in paper shaped like a rectangle.

He arched his eyebrow and took it in his hands. He ripped the paper and it was a envelope. Majé looked over it and opened it—sticking his hand inside pulling out the contents. His eyes danced around the papers and they grew big as he read. He looked up at Sienna with tears in his eyes and shook his head. "You did this? For me?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, you start classes after the new year."

Semjaé dropped the papers and fell back into the couch crying while covering his face. Sienna had did the unthinkable. She applied to a few culinary programs for him and he was accepted into three out of the five she applied to. She also managed to snag him a scholarship. The program was two years in length but she knew Majé was going to finish within a year. His dream has always been to open up his own restaurant, so Sienna said why not help him achieve it? Going to school was the first step. She had been holding on to the this secret for a while.

"Come here Niayla." Semajé called out to Sienna by her middle name.

She created a distraction for Jojo before standing up from the floor. Once she made it in front of him, he scooped up her whilst standing. Sienna secured her legs around his waist as they walked to the his room. Majé kicked the door open and closed it once he stepped into the room. He tossed her on the bed and looked down in her face. She smiling and Majé smirked shaking his head. He placed kisses all over her face, neck, and legs since they were exposed because of the shorts she was wearing.

"Thank you so much mama, you just don't know what you did means a whole a lot to me, more than you know. Honestly, I don't know where I'll be today without you by my side. I thank you for everything you have ever done for me. Just give me a minute a baby and I'm going to give you the world. You, Jojo, and my Pawpaw are the only reasons I wake up everyday. You three are the only reasons why I fight so hard to keep going. I'm going to make you my wife. You hear me?"

Semjaé cuffed her face and wiped the tears that were gliding down her face. He ran his thumb across her bottom lip before kissing her. He nipped at her lip before pulling away placing his forehead on hers. They managed to lock hands breathing hard in sync. Majé kissed her again and pulled away—standing up. He walked over to his closet and pulled a shoebox down. Reaching inside he grabbed a small box.

Turing back around facing the bed. He played with the box and pulled Sienna up from the bed. "I think I've said enough for today, so I won't say too much as I do this."

Majé opened the ring box which resulted into Sienna gasping. She started fanning her face as she felt her tear ducts start up again.

 She started fanning her face as she felt her tear ducts start up again

"Syair!" She started whining.

He chuckled and licked his lips. "You mean a lot to me mamas. I've always been afraid to act on us because I've always thought I couldn't be the man for you. I can't/couldn't afford to give you nice things, I can't afford to grant you with my time and so on. But then I realized you don't care about none of that as long as you have me but as a MAN, as YOUR man it's my job. It's my duty to make you feel good. It's my duty to shower you with nice things. It's my duty to cater to you and it's my duty to make sure you're loved, adored, protected, and appreciated."

Semajé pulled the ring out of the box and twirled it in his fingers. "This ring is to symbolize my promise to you. I promise to love you forever. I promise to cherish you. I promise it's you and I until the end of time. I don't wanna ask you to be patient because you've been patient for far too long, so I ask that you work with me and continue being you."

"Of course." Sienna said through her tears as she stuck her shaking left hand out. Semajé squeezed it and slid the ring onto her ring finger.

He grabbed both of her hands kissing them. "Merry Christmas, gorgeous."

"Finally! That's my goddamn boy! I want another damn grandchild!"

Si and Semajé both busted out laughing once they realized Pawpaw was standing outside the door listening. They looked at each other and smiled before kissing each other.

"Thank you, Syair." Sienna gripped his chin and kissed him again.

oooo let's talk about ms

oooo let's talk about ms. sienna!

not a promise ring! y'all ready to see them grow?

not pawpaw ease-dropping!