| Epilogue |

March 9, 2027

5 Years Later, After the wedding.

The room was silent and the only light that illuminated it were the rays coming from the window.

Nicha slowly opened her eyes and felt a soft breath on her neck and her wife's nose brushing against it. Miyeon was on top of Minnie while she had her face turned towards the crook of Nicha's neck.

The previous night the two girls had spent the whole night making love, so now they were both naked in bed.

Minnie stood up slightly and hugged the sleeping Miyeon, making her sit on her lap, while her head was still on her shoulder.

Nicha leaned over to the nightstand drawer and grabbed a t-shirt for Miyeon, along with some panties and her shorts and slowly dressed her, being careful not to wake her up.

The raven took a sports bra and put it on, after putting on her panties and shorts, then she sat on the bed and hugged Miyeon again, who was slowly waking up.

Miyeon opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Nicha gently caressing her face.

"Good morning, Honey." Miyeon said, coming closer to Minnie and hugging her.

"Good morning princess, sorry did I wake you up?" Nicha asked, but the brunette shook her head.

"Did you dress me?" Miyeon asked.

"Yes, after last night we didn't get dressed, I don't want you to get cold and then I don't want Dahlia to see us like this." Minnie said, kissing Miyeon's forehead who smiled.

"Thank you Yeon, today marks five years that thanks to you, I have the opportunity to be a mother with you of our beautiful Dahlia." Minnie said, kissing Miyeon on her lips.

After their marriage five years ago, the two girls had decided to try to have a child through assisted reproduction and after a few months Dahlia was born, their beautiful daughter who was now five years old.

Dahlia looked like Miyeon, but she had bangs like Minnie and she also had her strong and determined character, but at the same time her calm.

The two girls loved Dahlia more than anything, it was the fruit of their love and Miyeon loved seeing Minnie with their daughter.

Minnie was already by her nature available and patient, but with their daughter she became even more permissive, but she could also be authoritarian.

When Miyeon was pregnant, Minnie was patient enough to tolerate her mood swings, she helped her when she had morning sickness, bought her the foods she craved and cuddled her every night.

"Thank you for always being by my side and thank you for putting up with me through my mood swings at that time." Miyeon said, making Minnie laugh.

"I love you too much, I would never have left you alone." Minnie said, catching Miyeon's lips.

Their lips moved in sync, they're now old lovers. Nicha lifted up, without breaking the kiss and positioned herself on top of Miyeon, resting her weight on her right elbow, while her left hand caressed her wife's soft cheek.

"I love you Yeon." Minnie whispered between kisses.

Nicha's kisses moved slowly, covering every inch of Miyeon's face as she kept smiling at the mere feel of her wife's kisses on her skin.

Nicha moved her kisses to Miyeon's neck, licking it slowly and pulling Miyeon into her arms.

"Yeon.." Nicha said as she continued to kiss Miyeon.