| Chapter 23 |

March 20, 2021

Minnie and Miyeon were in the YN lobby, waiting for their driver to take them to the airport for their flight to Thailand.

Flashback (A few hours before)

Minnie was in her office, on call with Bambam, while she looked out the window at the city.

"Min, I know that in four hours we should leave for Thailand, but I can't come anymore, I have a very high fever." Bambam said, before coughing twice.

"Don't worry, I have sent someone there who will replace me as your secretary." Bambam said, coughing again.

"Oh thank you Bam, you are always very efficient. Now think about healing and getting better. Thanks for your hard work." Minnie said.

"Thank you Min, have a nice trip and enjoy." Bambam said, laughing and ending the call.

Minnie was puzzled, but she ignored him.

After half an hour, Minnie heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Minnie said.

The door opened, revealing the figure of her girlfriend with a suitcase beside her.

"Yeon? What are you doing here so early?" Minnie said, walking up to Miyeon and giving her a hug and a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"From now on and for the next four days I will also be your secretary Miss Yontararak!" Miyeon said, raising on tiptoe and kissing Nicha's lips.

"Are you the substitute Bambam was telling me about?" Minnie asked and Miyeon nodded, smiling.

"Are you happy?" Miyeon asked.

Minnie held her close and then brought her face close to Miyeon's ear.

"I couldn't be happier, I have the opportunity to spend some extra time with my beautiful girlfriend." Minnie whispered, before placing a kiss on Miyeon's lips.

End of Flashbacks

After a few minutes, the driver arrived, filling the luggage rack with Nicha and Miyeon's luggage.

The couple got into their car and headed to the airport.

After three hours, the two were already on their flight, side by side, with their hands intertwined.

"Min..." Miyeon whispered, getting the younger's attention.

"Tell me princess." Minnie said, smiling and making Miyeon blush.

"How is the wound? Does it still hurt that much?" Miyeon asked, sounding worried.

"Not so much. Since I no longer have stitches, it's healing faster." Minnie said, smiling and kissing Miyeon's forehead "Thank you." whispered Minnie.

"For what?" Miyeon asked innocently.

"Because you care about me and my health." Minnie said.

"Obviously I worry, I love you too much and I can't stand to see you in pain. You don't know how scared I was when you fell on the floor...I..." Miyeon was about to cry, but Minnie hugged her and whispered sweet words in her ear.

"Shh...shh...it's okay, it's all over now and we're both fine. I love you Yeon." Nicha said, giving a kiss on Miyeon's lips.

Minnie rested Miyeon's head on her shoulder, then rested hers on the older's head.

After a five-hour flight, the two landed in Bangkok.

To welcome them at the airport was a driver, who accompanied them to the hotel.