| Chapter 21 |

March 9, 2021

It had been five days since the accident.

It was afternoon and, as the doctor had already anticipated, Minnie would have been transferred to a normal room.

Miyeon was already there, outside the 'Intensive Care' ward, waiting for the doctors to transfer Minnie.

After an hour, Nicha was moved to her new room, she no longer needed the respirator, but she still had her IV attached.

Nicha was still in a coma, the tests hadn't found any abnormalities, however, even though the forced comatose state had been interrupted for two days, she didn't wake up yet.

In the room there were only Minnie, who was sleeping, and Miyeon, who was arranging the necessary to wash Nicha's body that for five days had not been washed or changed clothing.

Miyeon closed the bedroom door and went into the bathroom, took a towel and wet it, then took a basin and filled it with soap and water, before returning to Minnie.

The brunette placed the basin on the bedside table, before approaching Minnie and, after stroking her face, unbuttoned her pajamas, revealing her bare breasts and the large white medicated plaster that was used to protect the wound which now had seven stitches of suture on it.

Miyeon leaned down and, being careful not to apply pressure, kissed Nicha's patch, then smiled and stroked her face.

"Wake up soon Min... we miss you, I miss you and... I love you." Miyeon whispered, before taking the towel and wringing it out, after soaking it in water.

The older one took off Nicha's pajama top, leaving her semi-naked, then passed the towel over her chest, neck and gently behind her ears, then slowly rubbed her two breasts and gently passed over her well toned stomach.

Miyeon could not help but admire the beauty of Nicha's body, although it was dotted with scars, in Miyeon's eyes that body remained beautiful.

The brunette would observe that body for hours, not with lust, but with love, because that body belonged to the person she loved the most.

After an hour Miyeon had finished, had changed Minnie's pajamas and massaged her body with scented creams, after washing it.

Miyeon sat in her chair next to Minnie's as she lovingly held her hand.

After a few minutes, the door opened, revealing the figure of Bambam with two coffees in his hands.

"Here you are, Yeon. You must be very tired." Bambam said, smiling and handing the cup to Miyeon.

"Oh! Thanks Bam, I really needed that." Miyeon answered, accepting the glass.

The two were silent for a while as they sipped their coffees and watched the beautiful sleeping Nicha.

The room was silent until Miyeon spoke.

"Bam..."

"Tell me Yeon."

"Could you tell me what I missed in the years I wasn't next to Minnie? You said you didn't know where she was, but evidently that wasn't the case, am I wrong?" Miyeon asked.

"You are wrong... when we met, I didn't know where Min was. A few months after, I returned to Thailand and we met again there. I wanted to call you but Nicha was so broken at the time, she kept drinking and ruining her life, she said that without you she had no interest in staying alive anymore.

One day she told me that a few years ago, when you were still friends, she wanted to end all of this because of the hell she was living, but then she remembered you and, just for you and for your sake, she didn't kill herself