| Chapter 16 |

February 11, 2021

Miyeon was the first to wake up, she opened her eyes slightly and slowly got used to the sunlight. After a few seconds, Miyeon opened her eyes wide and was greeted by the sight of Nicha's neck and her sweet breath on her forehead.

Miyeon looked down and realized she was still naked, so she snuggled closer to Minnie, but soon realized that she was also in the same condition as her.
Slowly Miyeon's cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

'What happened last night? Why are we both naked?' Miyeon kept thinking back to the previous night, but she didn't even remember going to sleep.

Miyeon looked up and saw Nicha with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open that she was sleeping sweetly.
Miyeon smiled at that sweet scene, the more she looked at it, the more she hoped that every awakening could be like that.

As she recalled what had happened the night before, her heart filled with joy and love.

The kindness and love with which Nicha had treated her, the respect with which she had washed her body and the caution used in picking her up to help her to move, all that had happened made Miyeon's heart race all the time crazed.

Miyeon lowered her head and left a sweet kiss on Nicha's neck, then with her hand she caressed her face, while she continued to observe her beauty.

Nicha woke up when she felt the strokes on her cheek, she opened her eyes slowly and then lowered her gaze and immediately met Miyeon's sweet big eyes.

The two stared at each other for a few seconds, their faces only a few inches apart, but the moment was ruined as soon as Nicha realized their condition.

"Oh! S-sorry, y-you fell asleep in the tub yesterday and w-when I finished drying you off, the towel was very wet and I-I didn't want the f-fever to get any worse and...s-sorry I..." Minnie explained with a slight stammer on words.

"Hey, hey...that's okay, thanks. Thank you for everything you did for me last night." Miyeon said smiling.

"Oh! S-sorry...I'm movi-" Minnie said as she tried to release Miyeon from her embrace, but Miyeon stopped her and pulled her even closer, resting the side of her face on Nicha's chest and closing her eyes.

"Don't go away Min... it's warm like this." Miyeon said as her hand stroked Minnie's bare back.

Minnie pulled Miyeon close to her lightly and closed her eyes, registering the moment in her mind, Nicha felt Miyeon's soft breath on her chest and her warm hands going up and down her back.

The room became silent, both of them were appreciating each other's warmth and affection.

Minnie's mind returned to the words that Miyeon had told her the night before, after kissing her. Nicha wanted to know if her words were sincere, or was it just the effect of the fever?

Nicha must have known, but there was a battle in her head, should she ask or not?

The room was silent until Miyeon spoke.

"Min! You're making too much noise with all those thoughts!" Miyeon said smiling and looking at Nicha, who lowered her gaze.

"Is there something worrying you?" Miyeon asked, placing her hand on Minnie's cheek and she nodded.

"M-Miyeon-ah...did you really mean the words you said yesterday?" Minnie asked sheepishly.

Miyeon gave her a confused look, as much as she tried to remember, she didn't remember saying anything to Nicha.

"What are you referring to Min?" Miyeon asked innocently.
"W-what you said to me yesterday in the bathtub before you fell asleep." Minnie said
"I don't remember saying anything..." Miyeon said as she continued to search her mind, but found no answers.
"Did I say something offensive? If so, sorry, that wasn't my intention." Miyeon asked.
"No nothing. It was obvious it was the fever, what a fool I am." Nicha said, some anger audible in her tone.