| Chapter 13 |

February 4, 2021

YN Building

Miyeon got out of the taxi, took the box with her personal effects and looked up. She was in front of the main entrance of YN, where her new work experience would begin.

Two days earlier, Miyeon had gone to visit the building to sign the contract and to get some ideas on the new project and Bambam had explained her task for the next three months.

Flashback

February 2, 2021

Miyeon had just arrived at YN, upon entering the building she had asked for Bambam at the reception.

After a few minutes of waiting the boy arrived.

"Yeon, it's nice to have you here."

"Bam! Thank you for this opportunity." Miyeon said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but our CEO is out at the moment, she had to postpone her return to Korea until tomorrow. I came back earlier to be able to welcome you here. If that's not a problem for you, we could sign the contract without her. The CEO apologizes so much for the unexpected event" said Bambam.

"Don't worry, it won't be the last time I'll come here, I'll have other opportunities to meet her." Miyeon said smiling.

The two entered the meeting room and Bambam explained to her the task that she would carry out in the following days.

"Yeon, we have set up an office for you where you will work for the next three months. It is located next to the CEO's, so that if you need her for questions, clarifications or approvals, you can ask her opinion directly." Bambam explained, while Miyeon listened intently. "Your job here will last three months, you will work closely with the boss and you two will visit places, which you will choose with the CEO, to get ideas for the design and the floor plan. Do you have any questions or objections?" Bambam asked.

"No, I already like her working method, very organized and meticulous. May I know her name?" Miyeon asked.

Bambam hesitated a few seconds before answering.

"Her name is Nicha Yontararak, at the moment she is in Thailand, she had a meeting in our Thailand branch so she could not attend our meeting."

"She has a nice name... Wait did you say you already have a branch? Wow, she must be very smart indeed." Miyeon said

"Yes, she is a genius, she has a very high IQ and she had the opportunity to start a business completely on her own." Bambam said.

After a few more minutes of discussion, Miyeon signed the contract.

The two approached the exit to say goodbye.

"Yeon, it was a real pleasure to be able to sign this contract with you. On February 4th you can start work, I will introduce you to Nicha and show you your office." Bambam said.

"The pleasure is mine, I can't wait to be able to work with you two. Thanks Bam, see you in two days."

End of Flashbacks

Bambam was already there to welcome her as she entered the building, sitting on one of the waiting sofas at the entrance.

"Bam!" Miyeon said.

"Yeon!" Bambam came over and hugged the girl and took the box that she had in her arms.

On their way to the elevator Bambam gave Miyeon some details.