| Chapter 14 |

February 6, 2021

Miyeon was in her office and was arranging the boxes of files that would serve as a starting point for drafting the project.
In the last two days she and Nicha hadn't seen each other at all, Nicha was busy with photo shoots and impromptu meetings, while Miyeon had spent her time transferring files, dossiers and old projects, from which to get ideas, inside the computer and library.
Miyeon wanted to see Nicha and spend time with her, but Minnie was very busy in those days. After returning from the business trip to Thailand she was often called to participate in important meetings where she had to report what happened there.

Like right now, Minnie was in her office, sorting out some final papers before heading into the conference room.

Minnie called Bambam who came a few seconds later.

"Bam is the meeting ready?" Minnie asked

"Sure, they're all already inside. They are waiting for you." Bambam said and Nicha nodded.

"Bam, call Miyeon and tell her that she will also attend this meeting. Perhaps the branch information in Thailand could be useful to her." Minnie said

Bambam nodded and walked to Miyeon's office.

Once he arrived, he knocked twice on the door.

"Come in." Miyeon said from inside.

"Miyeon, Nicha would like you to attend this meeting...Follow me."

Miyeon was surprised, but immediately followed Bambam and left the office.
Nicha was in the corridor next to her office door, waiting for Miyeon and Bambam to arrive.
When Miyeon saw her in the distance, her heart started pounding, Nicha was beautiful, and the brunette couldn't help but fall even more in love with her, with her looks.
Nicha wore a black vest and pants with thin vertical stripes and a puffed-sleeved shirt underneath.

Miyeon noticed how much Minnie had changed in the years without her, she was stronger and more confident, she was colder and more mature, but she still kept that selfless and generous side towards others.

Miyeon didn't realize she was staring at Minnie for a few seconds, until Minnie called her.

"Miyeon? Everything okay?" Minnie asked as she approached her and leaned over her, bringing her face level with Miyeon's.

"Um? Yes, it's all right. Sorry." Miyeon said, shifting her attention tothe floor.

"Sure? If you don't feel well, you can go." said Minnie, walking away a little.

"Yes I'm fine. I was just overthinking. Sorry." Miyeon said, looking at Minnie.

"There's no need to apologize. Ready? Can we go?" Nicha asked, getting a quick nod from Miyeon.

Minnie started walking and heading to the elevator with Miyeon and Bambam.

As they descended, there was an awkward silence in the elevator which was broken by Minnie.
"Miyeon, I would like you to sit with me. Bam, would you please give your usual seat to her? I need to confront you during this meeting." Nicha asked gently, looking at Miyeon and then Bambam.

"Of course Nicha." answered Bambam.

After a few minutes, the three entered the meeting room, greeted by the shareholders and investors who stood up and bowed their heads as soon as Nicha, Miyeon and Bambam entered.

Minnie pulled back a chair and made Miyeon sit down, while Bambam positioned himself behind the lectern to greet the guests and start the conference, Nicha was next to him ready to speak.