| Chapter 20 |

March 4, 2021

Minnie was in her car in the parking lot under Miyeon's house, waiting for the older one to get out. Today they would've spent the morning on the streets of Gangnam to take some photos.

Nicha was looking at her phone, when it started ringing, an unknown number on the display, the same number that has been sending her messages for three days, using Miyeon as a threat and she really didn't know what to think about them .
This was the first time it called her, it usually just texted.
Nicha took a deep breath.

"Hello? Who is this?" Nicha answered, no one answered from the other line and she removed the phone from her ear looking at the number again.
She put the phone to her ear again.
"Hey I don't know who you are, but can you tell why you have been sending me messages? What do you want from me and Miyeon?!" the line went silent and Nicha really thought that she was going to just hang up without wasting more time.
Suddenly a deep voice spoke.
"Nicha"

"This voice...No...It's not possible" Nicha thought.

"Nicha, we haven't seen each other in four years...after you sent me to prison." the man said.

"Father..." was the only thing that came out of Minnie's mouth, while she was shivering.

"I saw that you have accumulated money in my absence. Oh and you also have a girlfriend... Miyeon, right? You know what it feels like to lose someone you love, would you like to give it a try?" the man said again.

"Leave Miyeon out of this, she has nothing to do with you. You've always been a terrible and abusive father, prison was the right place for people like you." Nicha said, raising her voice.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you, but leave Miyeon out of this. It's me you're angry with, blame me!" shouted Minnie into the phone.

On the other side of the line the man continued to laugh. The more Nicha got angry, the more he enjoyed hearing her going insane.

"It wouldn't be funny like this, I want to see you suffer, like you took away the person I loved, I also want to take away the one you love.
You even dared to send me to prison!
Be careful." said the man laughing,
"Her time is near... Stay on guard Nicha." concluded the man.

"NO! WAI-" Minnie yelled, but the man had already finished the call.

Nicha was shaken, afraid her father might hurt Miyeon.
After some minutes from the end of the phone call, Minnie was so lost in her thoughts, that she didn't notice Miyeon getting into the car.
"MIN!" shouted Miyeon.

Nicha got scared and grabbed Miyeon's hands, while her hands trembled.

"W-what?! Is something hurting you? W-what happened?" Minnie asked worriedly.

"None of that Min. You didn't answer, so I raised my voice. Sorry if I scared you." Miyeon said, caressing Minnie's face. "Is there something bothering you? Your hands are cold and are shaking and you look pale, you were not even aware of my presence." Miyeon said, while her thumb kept stroking Nicha's cheek.
"Y-Yeah, i-it's okay. Sorry Yeon." Minnie said, hugging Miyeon.

"Are you sure? It's been a few days that something seems to be worrying you." Miyeon asked, worried.

"Y-yes, I haven't slept very well these days, so I'm very tired." lied Minnie.

"Those nightmares again?" Miyeon asked and Minnie nodded.

"Let's go." said Minnie, before starting the car.

After twenty minutes, the two arrived in Gangnam, where they spent the morning as planned.
The two friends took a lot of photos of the landscape and also took a lot of selfies, like when they were young.
Minnie took Miyeon to one of Gangnam's most famous and expensive restaurants to have lunch together.