| Chapter 24 |

March 24, 2021

It had been 5 days since Minnie and Miyeon arrived in Thailand. The two had participated at meetings and events in the presence of the most important shareholders of the company.
Finally, the two had finished all the meetings and events they had planned and had decided to postpone their departure for a day, in order to have the opportunity to spend a day together in Bangkok.
Miyeon woke up, feeling a soft, calm breath on her forehead. The brunette opened her eyes and looked up, noting that her girlfriend was still sleeping.
The smaller snuggled, moving closer to the sleeping girl, leaving light kisses on the girl's neck.
Nicha, feeling the kisses on her neck, smiled and slowly opened her eyes.
The taller one stroked Miyeon's hair and kissed her head. The older looked up and pecked on Nicha's lips, which she smiled.

"Good morning." said Minnie in her hoarse voice.

"Good morning Min." Miyeon answered, kissing Minnie's cheek.

Minnie leaned closer to Miyeon, placing her face in the crook of the smaller's neck and planting soft, sweet kisses on it.

"Let's stay like this a little longer." Nicha whispered, continuing to give a few kisses on Miyeon's neck that nodded to the younger's proposal.

"I love you so much Yeon. I want this moment to last forever." Minnie said, pulling her face away from Miyeon's neck, to look the older into her eyes.

"Me too Min, so much." Miyeon said, giving a kiss on the plump lips of the younger one, before hugging her and spending their time cuddling in the bed.

After two hours, the girls were strolling through the streets of the Thai capital.
Minnie was taking Miyeon on a short tour, showing her her favorite places.
The younger decided to take her girlfriend to Central World, a very big mall. Minnie wanted to buy something for her Miyeon.
Once they arrived at their destination, Miyeon was surprised by the size of the place.
The Central World inside housed the shops of famous brands from all over the world.
There were stores like Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and Armani from Italy, Chanel and Dior from France, Supreme, Nike, Vera Wang and Calvin Klein from America and many others from other parts of the world.

"Yeon, is there anything you want? Whatever you want, ask me and I'll buy it for you." Minnie asked as her thumb stroked Miyeon's hand.

"No Min, there are too expensive brands. It's too much." Miyeon said.

"You are my girlfriend Yeon, I would like to buy you something. You know in the last few years I've earned a little more money than the wages of part-time jobs." said Minnie, laughing.

"You're the girl everyone wants Min. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you." Miyeon said, caressing Nicha's face who smiled and stroked Miyeon's hand that was on her cheek.

"Hey, never doubt again. You deserve me, like I deserve you, we were meant to be, we are perfect for each other. Okay?" said Minnie, looking the woman she loved in her eyes and continuing to stroke her face with her thumbs. Miyeon smiled and nodded, pecking Nicha's lips, before continuing their walk.

The two spent the morning shopping and walking. Miyeon was fascinated by Minnie's sweet presence, her sweetness and her generosity.
Minnie was there, by Miyeon's side, while she held the paper bags and paid for what Miyeon wanted without complaint.

After lunch, the two left the bags in their hotel room and Minnie decided to take Miyeon to one of her favorite places.
The two got into the car that had greeted them at the airport.

"Where do you want me to take you, Miss?" asked the driver, in Thai.

"To Sea Life, thank you." said Minnie and the man set off, heading towards the requested destination.