| Chapter 29 |

April 14, 2021

Eighteen days had passed since the accident and fourteen since Miyeon was discharged.

Although she had left the hospital, she visited Nicha every day and stayed with her even at night.

After eighteen days of hospitalization, also Minnie would have been discharged and Miyeon was at her house, to prepare a bag with clean clothes that she could wear to leave the hospital.

Miyeon checked the bag one last time, before leaving the house and heading towards her car, with which she would go to Nicha.

After an hour and a half, Miyeon reached the hospital, the visiting hours had started twenty minutes ago.

Nicha was in her bed, still asleep, it was early in the morning and she was very tired.

After the accident, the doctor had decided to keep Minnie under observation for at least another ten days, but then due to an infection in the wound and the fever it had caused, the girl was forced to stay there for other days.

Entering the room, Miyeon smiled at the sight of her girlfriend sleeping sweetly.

The brunette approached the sofa, on which she placed the two bags, before approaching Minnie, gently stroking her face and giving her a sweet kiss on her cheek, to then sit down on the chair next to the girl's bed, holding her hand.

After an hour, Nicha opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Miyeon brushing a few strands of hair away from her face.

"Good morning Min. How are you feeling?" the brunette asked, smiling and stroking her face.

"Good. I can't wait to go home and be with you all evening, in my bed, in your arms." Minnie said sitting down on the bed, then kissed Miyeon, who smiled and hugged her.

An hour later, Minnie was eating breakfast, when the door opened revealing Nurse Song holding some papers in her hands.

"Oh good morning Miyeon and good morning Minnie." said the nurse, bowing her head and smiling.

During their days in the hospital, both Minnie and Miyeon had made friends with the nurses and doctors.

"Oh, good morning Yuqi." Minnie and Miyeon answered in unison, smiling.

"Miyeon, will you sign Minnie's discharge forms?" Yuqi asked and Miyeon nodded. "Here, you have to fill them in and then present them at the reception. Minnie will have to come back here every third Thursday at 10.30am to check how the wound is healing, especially now that she is off the bandage and stitches." Yuqi explained, handing the papers to the brunette. "Now you are also allowed to take a shower." concluded the Chinese girl, smiling.

"Thank you Yuqi. Say hi to Soyeon, Soojin and Shuhua from me and Min." Miyeon asked, smiling.

"Of course. I'm going now, you will find me at the reception when you leave." Yuqi said before leaving the room.

Miyeon looked at Nicha and smiled, before leaning in and capturing her soft and plump lips between hers. The kiss lasted a few seconds, until Miyeon broke it off, looking Minnie in her eyes.

"I love you so much. I missed you Min." Miyeon said, as she repeatedly kissed her girlfriend's lips.

The raven smiled and, grabbing Miyeon's hips, made her sit on her lap, while with her left arm she held her back, while kept kissing her.

Miyeon broke the kiss, cupping Minnie's face in her hands.

"You must dress Yontararak." Miyeon said, before approaching Nicha's ear "We can continue this at home if you want or even go further." she whispered the brunette, making Minnie blush and smile at the idea of it.