| Chapter 12 |

January 31, 2021

The sound of heels echoed in the eighth-floor corridor of the Cho Building and Design Company building.
An elegant and slender figure walked towards her office, while some employees greeted her.
The woman arrived in front of the entrance door of her office on whose plate it was engraved

'CEO Engineer and Designer
Cho Miyeon'

Just before walking through the door, Miyeon greeted her secretary.

"Good morning Sana-ssi," Miyeon said, laughing.

"Good morning Miss Cho and happy birthday." Sana said laughing too.

Sana had been Miyeon's secretary for a year now. After hearing about Minnie, she had decided to stay by her side and help her search for the younger.
Their relationship had only grown.

"Thank you Sana-ssi. Do I have any upcoming plans for this morning?" Miyeon asked.

"You have a meeting with the secretary of a new company, he will give you the details of the project. He should be here by 11.30 a.m. Before this you have nothing else." Sana explained

"Okay Sana, thank you. Call me when the client arrives and have him come to my office."

"Sure! Have a nice day Miss Cho!"

"Thanks. You too." Miyeon said, then disappeared behind her office door.

Miyeon stripped off her coat and hung it on the hanger before settling into her swivel chair behind her desk.
The room was very tidy, on the right there was a large glass wall, showing the panorama of the city of Seoul. To the left was a large bookcase, filled with files of old projects and books.
Miyeon's desk had a few things on it, such as an office phone, the glass plaque with the same etching that was next to the front door, a pen holder, a computer, and some photos.
The thing Miyeon loved to do the most was to look at those photos, they immortalized the best moments of her life and with the people she loves the most.
In the first one there was her with her parents on her graduation day, but the the other two were her favorites, both had the love of her life Minnie, one of them was on her birthday at the park, the other was her favorite, she and Minnie hugging and she had her lips on Miyeon's cheek.
Every time she saw that photo again, she perfectly remembered the moment and the feeling. Every time she looked at it, her cheeks never failed to turn red and the desire to be able to feel once again, even if only for a moment, those plump soft lips on her cheek, was just growing.
After the meeting with Bambam, Miyeon had continued to look for Minnie, but without success, while the boy had never called her back, but Miyeon would never give up.
The girl sighed and looked at her photo one last time, before turning on the computer and continuing her latest project.

After a few hours of work, Miyeon finished the project she was working on, saved the file, and lay back on the back of the chair.
She sorted out the last few documents and, pressing a button on her phone, left a message for Sana.
After a few minutes, Miyeon's office phone rang and she answered.

"Yes?"

"Miss Cho, I wanted to let you know that the project and documents have been submitted and the client is here." said Sana

"Oh thank you so much Sana, get him up." Miyeon answered

"Yes Miss." concluded Sana.

After a few minutes, Miyeon heard a knock on her office door.

"It's open." Miyeon said.

When the door opened, Miyeon was surprised by the unexpected customer.

"Bam! What are you doing here? Are you the customer?" Miyeon asked, approaching the boy.

"Yeon, it's good to see you again after all these years." Bambam said, hugging her.

"Yes, I'm the customer and I'm here as secretary today. The CEO of the company I work for needed a competent engineer to design the new building and also someone to do the exterior and interior design, so I thought of asking the fantastic CEO of the Cho Building and Design. It would have been an excellent opportunity for us to meet again and also work together. What do you think?" Bambam asked

"I'm glad to work with you. Take a seat so we can start discussing the project." Miyeon said, pointing to the chair next to her desk.

The two sat down and began brainstorming ideas for the project.

"So Bam, what does your company do?" Miyeon asked.

"Our company deals with photo shooting and also video creation, it also works in collaboration with famous entertainment companies, the name of our company is YN Company, we have recently acquired some dance companies and so we should also add dance halls for practice." Bambam explained.

"Interesting, I remember that you loved taking pictures and now you do it as a job, time flies." Miyeon said, smiling.

"It's true, I really like taking pictures, but Minnie was the expert, she taught me. She had an innate gift for photography." Bambam said.

Miyeon, just hearing Minnie's name smiled, but she felt a feeling of nostalgia, she loved watching the younger while she took pictures.

"I don't actually take pictures, I'm the secretary of the company. It is our CEO who sometimes herself takes care of the photos, she is a very young girl, she is only 24 years old and she founded the company from scratch and now it has been in existence for three years." Bambam said, leaving Miyeon speechless.

"Wow, she seems like a great and smart person, I hope I can work well with her." Miyeon said, smiling.

After an hour, Miyeon and Bambam concluded their meeting.

Bambam was ready to leave when Miyeon spoke again.

"Bam... did you find Minnie?" Miyeon asked, looking down at the desk.

"Yeon, I'll wait for you at the company to sign the contract in the presence of the CEO, I hope you get along. I'll contact you to let you know the date and time of the meeting." Bambam replied, leaving Miyeon without an answer.

"Okay Bam, thanks." Miyeon said, giving a fake smile to Bambam.

"Yeon...don't be too shocked when you come to the Company, so many things has happened in these years..." Bambam said, giving a smile to Miyeon and walking out of the room.

Miyeon was more confused than ever.

'What did he mean by that?' She kept repeating in her mind.

"...don't be too shocked when you come to the Company, everything has happened in these years..."

Bambam's words kept repeating in Miyeon's mind, which she tried to interpret.

To be continued...